Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shuhei Yoshida Claims There Are "lots of unannounced PS Vita games"

This is a discussion on Shuhei Yoshida Claims There Are "lots of unannounced PS Vita games" within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Gaming Everything is brought to you by... Speaking to Famitsu Shuhei Yoshida has assured fans that there a lots of ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Shuhei Yoshida Claims There Are "lots of unannounced PS Vita games"

Gaming Everything is brought to you by...

Speaking to Famitsu Shuhei Yoshida has assured fans that there a lots of unannounced PS Vita games in development. Not a lot of games have been popping up for PS Vita lately but theres still plenty of time until E3 2013.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

This makes me happy. All I know of is Tearaway and I'm definitely excited for that. Also, the Gravity Rush sequel.

INTJ

define lots

for vita terms, one game is apparently a lot because thats all it has so far.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    define lots

for vita terms, one game is apparently a lot because thats all it has so far.
    Well that is one more good game than the 3ds has.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well that is one more good game than the 3ds has.
    too busy playing mighty switch force, pushmo, crashmo, professor layton, aeroporter, liberation maiden, and more to care.

Not to mention Animal Crossing, Brain Age, Fire Emblem, and more popping up for the 3DS Next year in the first half of the year.

meanwhile all vita has is persona 4 golden. which is a ps2 game with new content. Tearaway is the only mildly interesting release coming out soon for it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I am glad I didn't get a vita. Sorry for those who have only a few games to play. I prefer to play on playstation but handhelds are bad for sony .
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    I am glad I didn't get a vita. Sorry for those who have only a few games to play. I prefer to play on playstation but handhelds are bad for sony .
    the worst part is they didn't even learn their lesson last generation.

The problem with the PSP is that It was all ports but barely any good original content. The DS has it's own main exclusive IPs and nintendo knows that this is the smartest choice. "Do you want to play the main pokemon games? What about Professor Layton and Ace Attorney? You have to buy a DS!"

Nintendo right now is building a good IP List for the 3DS via Eshop and retail. Meanwhile Vita is still pumping out crossplay and other things based off of old ips when they can be making original stuff. (Frobisher Says and smart as are good ways, but they are based off Nintendo games like wario ware and Brain age which i think are better)

Resident PHD

too busy playing mighty switch force, pushmo, crashmo, professor layton, aeroporter, liberation maiden, and more to care.

Not to mention Animal Crossing, Brain Age, Fire Emblem, and more popping up for the 3DS Next year in the first half of the year.

meanwhile all vita has is persona 4 golden. which is a ps2 game with new content. Tearaway is the only mildly interesting release coming out soon for it.
    That is a shame because I had a great time with Gravity Rush, Sound Shapes, Uncharted, Modnation, Playstation Allstars, and I will be picking up Littlebig Planet soon.

the worst part is they didn't even learn their lesson last generation.

The problem with the PSP is that It was all ports but barely any good original content. The DS has it's own main exclusive IPs and nintendo knows that this is the smartest choice. "Do you want to play the main pokemon games? What about Professor Layton and Ace Attorney? You have to buy a DS!"

Nintendo right now is building a good IP List for the 3DS via Eshop and retail. Meanwhile Vita is still pumping out crossplay and other things based off of old ips when they can be making original stuff. (Frobisher Says and smart as are good ways, but they are based off Nintendo games like wario ware and Brain age which i think are better)
    Seriously name me 1 IP Nintendo has put out for the 3ds that is actually worth buying a 3ds for. Name me 1.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

Seriously name me 1 IP Nintendo has put out for the 3ds that is actually worth buying a 3ds for. Name me 1.
    i already listed a bunch if you scrolled up.

Animal crossing will be added to that list soon. (it's selling out in japan for 6 weeks straight and broke a million copies in 2 weeks, but is always on the Eshop if they want to buy it there)

That is a shame because I had a great time with Gravity Rush, Sound Shapes, Uncharted, Modnation, Playstation Allstars, and I will be picking up Littlebig Planet soon.
    so a bunch of ports that i can play on my ps3, a Open world that loses it's fun once the main story is over, and a Made for tv quality uncharted.

Angel of Death

I'm going to agree with PS360 here. While I like my Vita, the game list is shit compared to the 3DS. The Vita has a game list consisting of about 60, while the 3DS has about 150. Nintendo ha the better third party support too, especially considering the 3DS has 17 million in sales while the Vita only has 4 million. Plus the Vita doesn't have any Kingdom Hearts games, but that's just me.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    especially considering the 3DS has 17 million in sales while the Vita only has 4 million.
    they finally decided to reveal the terrible sales numbers again?

source

because i doubt they can sell 1.8 million more units in 4 months due to it's library.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Son...ers,17039.html

PRO Member

i already listed a bunch if you scrolled up.

Animal crossing will be added to that list soon. (it's selling out in japan for 6 weeks straight and broke a million copies in 2 weeks, but is always on the Eshop if they want to buy it there)

so a bunch of ports that i can play on my ps3, a Open world that loses it's fun once the main story is over, and a Made for tv quality uncharted.
    Sounds like a kids game to me.

Yep. A kids game. You're hilarious sometimes. Really.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Sounds like a kids game to me.

Yep. A kids game. You're hilarious sometimes. Really.
    pixar movies are "kids movies"

Studio Ghibli movies are too.

this obviously means it's only for kids and theres no way adults/teens/etc. can enjoy them. ever.

seriously, drop the "I ONLY PLAY M GAMES BECAUSE IM MATURE" attitude.

PRO Member

pixar movies are "kids movies"

Studio Ghibli movies are too.

this obviously means it's only for kids and theres no way adults/teens/etc. can enjoy them. ever.

seriously, drop the "I ONLY PLAY M GAMES BECAUSE IM MATURE" attitude.
    I didn't say that at all. You're cute It's just not a game that will make me want the unit.

Also, I don't just play mature games, lol. (btw, you're real mature ) I enjoy my game for fun and there are going to be plenty of them (already are) for the Vita that will be fun.

I WANT MY SIDE OF FUNNAH!

|
    |by Smashguy |

Breakfast and Chill

To anyone (for either side) saying you shouldn't like this game/system because_____________,

Toggle Spoiler

Gaming since PONG !

What I really want to know is .... When is the new Virtual Boy games coming out ? But at any rate... Even if the VITA is "doomed" I will do with it like I did my PSP .... HOMEBREW cause honestly that for me, the ability that it has and SONY REFUSES to use most of it... its a shame really I want my VITA for remote play (AKA the crapper controller)

INTJ

I didn't say that at all. You're cute It's just not a game that will make me want the unit.
    I recommend you not play it then.

The moment someone touches a animal crossing game months go by instantly.

like this

Quote Originally Posted by revbob666 View Post
    What I really want to know is .... When is the new Virtual Boy games coming out ?

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I recommend you not play it then.

The moment someone touches a animal crossing game months go by instantly.

like this

Toggle Spoiler

Nice. Someone is not everyone.

Some people like the 3ds, some like the Vita. Simple as that

|
    |by Smashguy |

INTJ

Nice. Someone is not everyone.

Some people like the 3ds, some like the Vita. Simple as that
    there is not a single person i know who was not taken by animal crossing.

seriously that game is a black hole and before you know it you'll have a giant mansion of your dreams ingame and it's years later in real life.

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol dude was that meant to be sarcasm? how could someone believe shovelware is actually good. the only games i would get a 3ds for would be super mario bros(which is the same thing as the other ones) or re revelations(which looks like it wont be an exclusive anymore) and i think zelda is overrated. oh and dont feel bad i mean everyone has their preferences(i like games that some ppl find bad but fuck it as long as am enjoying it)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast