Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What Is Your Favorite PlayStation Vita Game

This is a discussion on What Is Your Favorite PlayStation Vita Game within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; What Is Your Favorite PlayStation Vita Game? Help give others an idea why it is your favorite game....

Administrator

What Is Your Favorite PlayStation Vita Game

What Is Your Favorite PlayStation Vita Game?

Help give others an idea why it is your favorite game.

The Bushiest Pig

As of now, Uncharted: Golden Abyss but it will probably switch to Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation or Blakc Ops: Declassified.
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

As of now, Gravity Rush, but like bush said, it'll probably be AC3 Liberations once I play it a little more.
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 5 - Silver

Mine would be Unit 13 even though I hardly touch my Vita, I just don't have the time to play it anymore

PRO Member

Unit 13, uncharted are mii favorites

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm biased because I love the need for speed franchise (and i only have three games right now, most wanted, ac, and lbp) but i loved most wanted- for the most part. It's frustrating that I beat the game (in two days) and to get all the trophies i have to sit there and play through a ridiculous amount of races and win them all. Seriously, i beat the game finishing all the races with two cars, and there are five for each car. i think there are something like 50 cars, so it's going to be a pain. Another thing I didn't like was that the "exclusive" races for the ps vita were as if the creators said, let's make something exclusive for the vita and not put any time into it - and that's just what they did. The first race took me 16 seconds to beat. The rest were mostly under a minute. What a joke.

That aside, the gameplay itself was really fun, and I love my mclaren. Oh, one other thing, to get all the trophies you need to play some multiplayer, have 5 friends, beat their times, etc, so if anyone has the game for vita please let me know or add me! psn= Lavonos_, with the underscore at the end.

PRO Member

Only one I have at the moment is Assassin's Creed Liberation. So, I guess it wins by default. Good game but a bunch of bugs. I do have Army Corps of Hell and LEGO lord of the Rings coming though.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Currently I'd have to say Gravity Rush. I really enjoyed the story and art style. But this time next week my answer will probably change to P4G

Lvl 6 - Silver

Uncharted for now... Persona 4 when I get my hands on it

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Unit 13, Black Ops Declassified, & Wipeout 2048

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Persona 4 Golden

Angel of Death

Persona 4.

PRO Member

my favorite for the vita is a close tie between ragnarok and all-stars

Legalize it...

So far its LBP but I still havent played Uncharted or Rayman and a few others...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have played a number of Vita games since I got my Liberation bundle my opinion of them all is as follows

Persona 4 Golden - obviously one of the best RPGs ever regardless of platform. I can not put into words how awesome this game is.
    AC:Liberation - is real good - better than AC3 (my opinion)
    Gravity Rush - pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy it - not finished
    WipeOut - good game - I am a big WipeOut homer - but this one was only so-so (I have all but the PS2 original)
    Uncharted - meh - no let me change that to MEH! - uninspiring
    Tales from a Space Blob (or something like that) - above average, easy to consume in small bites - for what it is, it does well
    Zen Pinball - love the game - but I am a pinball junkie - my brother like Pinball Arcade better - I like Zen
    Jet Set Radio - not feeling it - have not played more than 1/2 hour - but it aint calling me back to it either
    Disgaea 3 - great Tactical RPG - very grindy - if you are into that type of thing this one (a port of an old one) is one of the better ones
    Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward - just got, heard great things - will be playing soon.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

LBP is my fav but i know as soon as i play Uncharted it will become my new fav.

Lvl 4 - Silver

My favorite is so far Uncharted Golden abyss. Gravity rush wasn't really my thing, but it was good too. LBP vita was pretty fun as well as Wipeout 2028 which I enjoyed.

I want AC3: Liberation though, i have a feeling it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Lvl 6 - Silver

Persona 4 The Golden is by far my favorite game at the moment. P4 is one of the best RPGs from the PS2 era with a bunch of content added for those who have played the game before. Gravity Rush is pretty good also, havent really played it much though.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Uncharted Golden Abyss- great story and gameplay, the handheld does well to run on par with the first console installment.

Rayman Origin- yes it is a port of the console version, but it is an amazing game regardless of the platform. Fantastic release.

Hot Shots Golf- for casual play it's a lot of fun.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Buy my book, Alteration

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita: Really the definitive LBP, even handheld. The story is wonderfully hilarious and the gameplay doesn't miss a step. And multiplayer too? It really is the best.

Rayman Origins: One of the best platformers I've ever played, and even though there isn't mutliplayer, the single-player is the best version.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast