PlayStation Plus coming to PSVita next week

This is a discussion on PlayStation Plus coming to PSVita next week within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; During Tokyo Game Show we announced that PlayStation Plus would be coming to PlayStation Vita in November. We are excited ...

Retired

PlayStation Plus coming to PSVita next week

During Tokyo Game Show we announced that PlayStation Plus would be coming to PlayStation Vita in November. We are excited to reveal that PS Plus will be available on November 19th as part of the next PS Vita System Software Update (v2.00).

PS Vita System Software Update (v2.00) - YouTube

I teamed up with Ray Bautista, Product Manager of Digital Platforms Strategic Planning to give you a sneak peek at the Instant Game Collection for PS Vita and all of the benefits and features that PS Plus has to offer. Today Iíll walk you through some of the other new features you can look forward to with the system software update, including an email app, the ability to transfer content wirelessly between your PS Vita and PC, and enhancements to the web browser.
    With the addition of PS Plus, and such a great lineup of exclusive games launching by this holiday, now is the perfect time to purchase a PS Vita.
    As Ray mentioned, PS Plus will offer exclusive discounts and bonus features for both PS Vita and PlayStation 3 members. In addition to online storage for game saves, automatic updates and Trophy synching, PS Plus members will get access to the Instant Game Collection, a constantly updated library selection of games, starting when the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday, November 20th.
    Once you update your PS Vita to v2.00 and PS Store publishes next Tuesday, PS Plus members will be able to download the Instant Game Collection, which includes PS Vita games Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Jet Set Radio HD, WipEout 2048, Gravity Rush and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!, as well as (PSP) PlayStation Portable hit Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.
    Donít forget that PS3 users with an existing PS Plus membership will be able to enjoy PS Plus features and services on both PS3 and PS Vita systems at no additional cost. You will be able to choose between the two subscription options ó a three month plan for $17.99 and a one year plan for $49.99.
    For more information on System Software Updates, please visit this page, which will provide additional details on v2.00 when the update goes live.

PlayStation Plus for PS Vita Available Next Week

Just great, the one time I can't use the Plus features on the Vita, my region gets less games.

Still awesome news.

Kid, not loser

I just effing bought Gravity Rush I'm gonna go sell Uncharted, Wipeout and GR now, since I have them all

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Death to zombies!!

Cant wait for this i wonder what games the EU gets for Vita

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Was just admiring Gravity Rush yesterday through some videos, wishing I had the cash at the moment to buy it. Good thing I was broke haha
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Retired Staff Member

This is beautifully epic and awesome news for someone who just bought a Vita 2 weeks ago. (Me!)

PRO Member

yesssss that is

Indie Game Developer

I already own/platinum'd both Uncharted and WipEout, and I can certainly vouch for their quality. Definitely two of the best games on the system right now. I can't believe the quality of the games they have on this program, it's like when they announced LBP2, R&C, and Infamous 2 for the PS3 instant game collection.

Anyway, Gravity Rush, here I come
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    Cant wait for this i wonder what games the EU gets for Vita
    PlayStation Plus for PS Vita: Launch details confirmed – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Lvl 2 - Bronze

perfect time to add it to my Black Friday list.

Trophy Guide Grand Master