Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault delayed on Vita, out Jan. 2013

This is a discussion on Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault delayed on Vita, out Jan. 2013 within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault won't be available on Vita until January 2013, but the PS3 version is still ...

Prayer Warrior

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault delayed on Vita, out Jan. 2013

Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault won't be available on Vita until January 2013, but the PS3 version is still locked and loaded for November 27 for $20. Full Frontal Assault was originally intended to launch with cross-buy support across the hardware platforms.

As a "reward" for customers' patience, Sony will release the "Mini-Boss Skin Pack" as free downloadable content on PS3. It contains three boss character skins from past Ratchet & Clank games (pictured above).
    Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault delayed on Vita, out Jan. 2013 | Joystiq

this is kinda of a bummer as i was looking forward to another game on the vita too but at least ps3 version gets a free skin pack. that's cool to me. i'll wait an extra month or two for that cause i'll still get to play it on the ps3 so i'm good

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Angel of Death

Seriously? They delay it a week before it's supposed to come out? Typical Sony move to wait until basically last minute to announce things, like maintenances and updates. I was looking forward to the Vita version more too. I just hope they still give us a free copy with the PS3 version.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Seriously? They delay it a week before it's supposed to come out? Typical Sony move to wait until basically last minute to announce things, like maintenances and updates. I was looking forward to the Vita version more too. I just hope they still give us a free copy with the PS3 version.
    yeah if you buy the ps3 version you will still get the vita version for free so no worries there partner.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Resident PHD

Well that sucks, but at least it means I get another R&C game in January

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Kid, not loser

Yeah, I'll hold out on getting it then. I mostly want it for the Vita.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.