Vita discounts hit PSN next week

This is a discussion on Vita discounts hit PSN next week within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The PlayStation Store is being swamped with Vita discounts next week, as revealed on this week's PlayStation Blogcast . A ...

Prayer Warrior

Vita discounts hit PSN next week

The PlayStation Store is being swamped with Vita discounts next week, as revealed on this week's PlayStation Blogcast. A total of ten handheld games see their prices tumble as of November 27's PSN update.

First up, Hot Shot Golf: World Invitational, Little Deviants, MLB 12: The Show, ModNation Racers, Reality Fighters, and Wipeout 2048 are all being reduced to $17.99. Slightly dearer are Resistance: Burning Skies, Smart As, and Unit 13, all coming in at $26.99. Finally, as of next week Uncharted: Golden Abyss sets you back $35.99. Just to note, Golden Abyss and Wipeout 2048 are currently part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection, along with four other Vita games.
    Vita discounts hit PSN next week | Joystiq

if you have plus you already get 2 of the best vita games for free in uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush. out of what's on sale next week the 2 i would recommend picking up are hot shots and mlb 12. both are really great games tons of fun. if you decide you want to pick up a 3rd then i would suggest unit 13. with the right mind set it can be a great time and decent amount of replay value.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Rangers F.C

Is PS+ on PS3 carried over to Vita or are they separate , I got the update for Vita yesterday but my 90 day subscription on PS3 just ran out
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

Few of them games are free right now with the November 20th update. Uncharted, Wipeout, gravity rush, ect. I just downloaded them on my ps3. I'll move them over later

EDIT:: sorry man, just realized it was mentioned in there
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Is PS+ on PS3 carried over to Vita or are they separate , I got the update for Vita yesterday but my 90 day subscription on PS3 just ran out
    It carries over. Renew on your ps3 and you'll also have it on your vita.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sometimes it won't work for me

Change is mediocre

Wow, $4 off of most of those. Way to go big, guys

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    if you renew your plus you'll be good man. plus is good for both ps3 and vita. it's a killer deal cause like i said 2 of the best games on vita are free right now. uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush. grab them while they're hot.

Kid, not loser

On the European blog they said games that will come to the instant game collection will be Unit 13, Modnation, and Hot Shots. So this is why they're having the sales on them now. It may be only Europe, but I think they're gonna be doing it for NA as well eventually, I mean what else do they have to put out that's old enough.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

all is good if it is ps3 or psp

Angel of Death

Wow... What... great... deals... On top of the fact that memory cards are expensive, so I can't afford anything past 8 GB... Yup.

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Wow... What... great... deals... On top of the fact that memory cards are expensive, so I can't afford anything past 8 GB... Yup.
    i've got a 32 gb memory card but that will fill up so very quickly so i figured out what i will do that will work for other people. if you don't want to play a vita plus game right away or don't have room for it really then start the download and then quit it. that way the game is in your download list and when you're ready for it you can go back to it and grab it anytime.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i've got a 32 gb memory card but that will fill up so very quickly so i figured out what i will do that will work for other people. if you don't want to play a vita plus game right away or don't have room for it really then start the download and then quit it. that way the game is in your download list and when you're ready for it you can go back to it and grab it anytime.
    thats what i would do also,i generally only play one game at a time,finish it then move on to another anyways,todays games have very little replay value so i rarely ever go back and play a game i have finished.