Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has anyone got rid of there Vita ?

This is a discussion on Has anyone got rid of there Vita ? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I kinda want a Vita, but I'm waiting for a price cut and a larger library of games that I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I kinda want a Vita, but I'm waiting for a price cut and a larger library of games that I am interested in.

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Waited a long time for the right price, now i wish i bougt it in the beginning...
    Play it every day, should i lose / break it i would buy a new one the same day without a doubt...

bought 6 games retail, and about 20 in the store digitally.
    Much better than my old psp. When you put them next together they look the same but the Vita is so much more...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Hardcore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sept-sept View Post
    Waited a long time for the right price, now i wish i bougt it in the beginning...
    Play it every day, should i lose / break it i would buy a new one the same day without a doubt...

bought 6 games retail, and about 20 in the store digitally.
    Much better than my old psp. When you put them next together they look the same but the Vita is so much more...
    Yet the thing is, you won't be able to play PSP Import games (why I kept mine for Breath of Fire 3).

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

I make lego out of you!

just got mine today, i love it too much to give it up
    Making plat cards

Gotham's Reckoning

Got mine today and I'm loving it so far. Don't think I'll be putting it down anytime soon.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had my Vita since September of this year. i have no intention of selling it anytime soon.

Fight the Future

I've had mine since launch and it gets used every single day. It is by far and away my favorite handheld of all time (and I own every one you can imagine) and I've never thought bout selling it.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I got my Vita at launch, and while I didn't have too many games right off the bat, there was enough to keep me interested. Now I'm to the point where I'm having to constantly move stuff around and delete games to make room for news ones. And I have a 32GB card.
    I'm extremely happy with it, and am really looking forward to some of the games coming out next year. (Especially Dragon's Crown and Ruin)

Lvl 8 - Gold

I barely use my vita. I have a couple of PS1 games, the free PS+ games and some other vita titles, but its just not appealing to me. Its not a bad system at all, as a matter of fact its amazing, but its not reaching my expectations. I been looking at the 3ds and its game, and that seems more appealing to me. But I got a feeling handhelds are not my type. Thought I won't be giving up the vita any time soon.

The One and Only

I don't have a goo reason to sell my Vita. It was a Christmas present for me and I enjoy playing the games. I plan on keeping it for as long as it works.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I still love my vita as much as the first day I bought it. Plus my GF has one and has started talking about possibly selling her 3ds since she never plays it anymore lol

Plus she says mutant blobs from outter space is reason enough to love the vita to death. She's completely addicted to that game
    Last edited by lazites; 01-12-2013 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Added the extra bit at the end

Lvl 7 - Gold

Nope, and never will.

I'm loving it too much right now

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I bought the Vita at launch and I love it, though I only play it when I'm traveling or when I get bored w/ my PS3.

Hunter-Scholar-Gentleman

I've had my Vita for almost a week and I have to say I'm loving it. The battery life could be better, but even when I'm not playing games, I'm using it to watch HD episodes of my TV shows and I have to say almost every person on the subway or train is peeking over and googling at the screen quality.

It's unfortunate that the sales haven't been good; it's discouraging to game developers to invest money in making Vita games when there are so few out on the market. It makes it hard to make back your investment but I hope there are more great games out there in the near future. PS All-Stars will single handedly make back my Vita investment as I'll be playing that for a very long time.

The Road So Far And The Road Ahead
    `Best Trophy Checklist (2014)
    `Checklist Spotlight #2 Winner (2014)
    `2nd place Trophy Checklist (2013)

Currently Playing
    `Batman: Arkham Knight [95%]
    `AC: Syndicate [6%]
    `Helldivers [26%]

Signature & Avatar

`courtesy of DaRe_xLw

Retired

Still very happy with my Vita. There's gonna be a Sly game and a Ratchet game on it. All I need more is a Jak game.

PRO Member

I've only played a couple games on it. But, happy with it more or less. It's more of a convenience thing for me as I drive a truck in the oilfield. So, I get stuck on one of them "hurry up, we need that right now" jobs then sit on location for 5 hours. Lol

Even though ACL was buggy, I was still impressed with the graphics. Keep in mind, that the last handheld I played was a gameboy advanced SP. My only complaint is it's a little small for big hands. After about an hour my hands are cramping, but will pick up a set of grips to remedy this.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

bought it a few months back but im really getting into it now, especially since i left my ps3 at home (im in college). really enjoying it. only complaint is that there isnt many rpg's on it which is disappointing

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

PRO Member

I love my vita, use it everyday. I don't think i'd ever get rid of it. My only complaint is it makes me extremely paranoid, when you pay over $300 for a tiny little thing you're afraid of dropping it or having it around cups cause you're afraid you'll spill something on it lol

PRO Member

I have had my Vita since launch, I waited and watched as Sony leaked info here and there about there new handheld, then finally it came with a beautiful case a memory card and Little Deviants. Now Little Deviants had its moments but what I quickly found out was a 32G card is essential as digital is the way to go with the vita the OLED screen and twin sticks made me a believer in Sony again. So no I would never think of selling this thing I worry more about over using it and needing to replace it one day LOL

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've had it since the launch day and whilst one of the main reasons was for persona 4 golden, I've long since completed that and still have it. I just hope I see a game that is to my liking soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast