Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Has anyone got rid of there Vita ?

This is a discussion on Has anyone got rid of there Vita ? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by 00Highway00 I've only played a couple games on it. But, happy with it more or less. It's ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    I've only played a couple games on it. But, happy with it more or less. It's more of a convenience thing for me as I drive a truck in the oilfield. So, I get stuck on one of them "hurry up, we need that right now" jobs then sit on location for 5 hours. Lol

Even though ACL was buggy, I was still impressed with the graphics. Keep in mind, that the last handheld I played was a gameboy advanced SP. My only complaint is it's a little small for big hands. After about an hour my hands are cramping, but will pick up a set of grips to remedy this.
    Yeah my hands got cramp a lot too , I wish I had got a set of grips when I had mine lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I still got mine. I went through a phase of playing non-stop, I loved UGA. But then kinda got annoyed with it. Some games that I had no hope of ever getting the plat on annoyed the hell out of me. Gave it a rest for a few months, but got ACL. Liked the story, liked the game play, mildly frustrated with the bugs, but overjoyed at the probability of a plat.

I think I will keep it, and just pick up anything free on PS+ and wait until another big game catches my eye.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123