Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone got rid of there Vita ?

This is a discussion on Has anyone got rid of there Vita ? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I bought my Vita about eight months ago and I am sure it has a bright future ahead of it ...

Rangers F.C

Has anyone got rid of there Vita ?

I bought my Vita about eight months ago and I am sure it has a bright future ahead of it but I was not using mine at all so sadly decided to give it to my uncle so he could give it to his son for Christmas , has anybody else got bored of there Vita and gave it away or sold it ?

I am sure I will get another one down the line but for me it just failed to live up to my high expectations at this present time .

Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Change is mediocre

I'm currently loving my Vita, and have ever since I've gotten it. So no.

Death is Awaiting....

I haven't bought a Vita yet, and don't plan to. Just doesn't really have anything worth my time atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Check Those Corners

I will eventually, maybe when more games come out. I want it so when I buy it, their is a wide variety of games for me to choose from. Most likely until a new CoD launches for it so I won't be disappointed.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

The wife has hinted i may get one soonish, i doubt i'd sell one on anyway, had my PSP from launch to September this year when it died, it was the retro games, minis and countless hours spent on Football Manager Handheld and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker that kept me playing.
    So even if the new stuff on Vita is limited, i'm happy knowing i can play the oldies on it like i did with the PSP. That and i tried MGS HD Collection on it and was suitably impressed with it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had one back in June...played two games (Unit 13 and Uncharted). Got bored. Sold it. Just bought a new one last month and I love it...Platinumed on Unit 13 and I picked up Uncharted again along with Wipeout 2048, ACIII: Liberation, COD: Declassified, and WRC 3. Those should keep me busy for a while.

Angel of Death

I thought about it because I hadn't touche it in months, but I decided to keep it. I use it a few times a week.

PRO Member

It's more or less my PSP now, since I mostly use to it play digital minis and psp games (I bought the vast majority of my PSP games digitally, since UMD was an obvious flop from the get go).
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't know what I'd do without my Vita. I probably play it at least once every day.

Latest Platinum: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV)
    Next Platinum: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
    Twitter: @JEWombat

Retired

I'm not that happy with my Vita, only because I can't change my user's account's region, so I can't buy any PS1 or PSN game. I would buy a new memory card, but they're too damn expensive.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Vita was beneath Doom. Alas I got rid of mine.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Kid, not loser

I'm loving mine and use it everyday. There was a time there that I didn't play it all too often but now I play to a point that I have to force myself to put it down. The game library has become pretty great and with PS+ and the games to come out for it I couldn't handle not having it.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Got mine right around launch and haven't regretted it yet. Love it.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I can't believe how bad the PSP is still outselling the Vita, it needs a price cut pretty bad...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by jhawk19 View Post
    I had one back in June...played two games (Unit 13 and Uncharted). Got bored. Sold it. Just bought a new one last month and I love it...Platinumed on Unit 13 and I picked up Uncharted again along with Wipeout 2048, ACIII: Liberation, COD: Declassified, and WRC 3. Those should keep me busy for a while.
    Its almost a certainty I will get another one at a later date but I spent most my time playing PS1 classics on it rather than Vita exclusives , after I had finished Uncharted , Unit 13 , Fifa , Resistance , Gravity Rush ( bollocks ) , MGS and a few other titles off PSN I never played it much , the only game that I was interested in trying was Liberation but I thought fuck it and gave it away lol . I recon I will get another this time next year when it has more to offer my gaming tastes , getting rid of it was in no way because its bad its just because its not where I want it to be yet lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

I haven't got a Vita yet as all I want for it is Uncharted. I still use my psp a lot and I will only buy a Vita if an exclusive Final Fantasy game is released on it. Most of the games I want for the Vita are available on the ps3. I don't know if I'll buy one yet. I might wait a few years yet. I don't think I will sell it if I do get one though.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Local Drunk

Well I've only had my Vita for 3 weeks and I love it, don't think I'd ever sell it.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

PRO Member

I wouldn't dream of selling my vita it gets a heck allot of use.

PRO Member

I've only had mine since Halloween and was playing it a lot at first. I got 2 platinums on it and started Gravity Rush. I'm not playing it as much the last couple of weeks because I've been on my PS3 more, but I have no intention of giving it up. I really like it but do wish there were more games for it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I play my Vita more then I ever played my DS. Persona 4 is keeping me rather busy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast