Plus benefits?

This is a discussion on Plus benefits? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; When you're a playstation plus member, or whatever it's called, and you can download full games like Gravity Rush for ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Plus benefits?

When you're a playstation plus member, or whatever it's called, and you can download full games like Gravity Rush for free, do you get all the DLC that's been released up to that point for free also or just the base game?

illegal in 9 countries

Just the base game. They want you to buy the DLC.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As a former plus member I saw mostly just the base game for free. However, there were a few times that some DLC was free also but generally it was stuff like character skins and such. I do not recall any DLC that were add on levels.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

initially, ps+ was announced to have one dlc pack per month too. that didnt happen for long tho. i believe in the 4th or 5th month they gave away ALL fallout 3 dlc (which were like 5 dlcs, 10 bucks each iirc) but dlc has been silent since then.

resident evil 5 was the gold edition with all dlc. and there are lots of discounts on dlc.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Very true. I forgot about the discounts on the DLC for being a Plus Member. Good point.