Vita controls hard to get used to?

This is a discussion on Vita controls hard to get used to? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Wow i thought any call of duty that comes out i'll be able to plat it, infact i wish they'd ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Vita controls hard to get used to?

Wow i thought any call of duty that comes out i'll be able to plat it, infact i wish they'd make em harder. But, the vita controls are hard to use. very sensitive and the placement of them seems difficult to get used to. Declassified is the first cod ive actually thought i might not be able to plat
    Of course im gonna give it my best effort and its probly gonna take some time to get used to but wow its hard. Do any of you guys have it or even have the plat already? Any tips, helpful hints would be appreciated and also did you have the same problem when first getting the vita with the controls? Happy gaming guys

Retired

I have no problems at all.

Try buying the bigger analog sticks, or use earbuds How to - PS VITA Analog Stick Covers / Grips Made Out Of Earbuds! - YouTube

Platinum Procrastinator

I haven't used my Vita very much but I find the analog sticks are just a little too small for my thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    I have no problems at all.

Try buying the bigger analog sticks, or use earbuds How to - PS VITA Analog Stick Covers / Grips Made Out Of Earbuds! - YouTube
    That's pretty smart, I might have to try and do that myself.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 4 - Silver

give it a week or two, and you'll figure it out
    holding the thing (without it feeling awkward or having my hands hurt) was hard for me at first, but the more you game (or whatever) with it, you'll get it eventually....it's just like...curling your hands in a fist and only having the fingers out that you need...use touch-screen, get back in position

as for the small buttons (and really, the analog sticks aren't a problem, stop wimpin')...it's not that difficult, you just gotta position your thumbs right and you can make it work
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 7 - Gold

That happened with me for Uncharted, when i first started playing it, i got so pissed cause it was so hard to control, it just feels weird because you are use to the PS3 controls. Give it some time or a few levels and you'll be good for platinum.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]