Question About PSPlus Auto Functions

This is a discussion on Question About PSPlus Auto Functions within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys, I got a Vita last week and I activated the Plus functions like I have on my PS3 ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Question About PSPlus Auto Functions

Hey guys, I got a Vita last week and I activated the Plus functions like I have on my PS3 but I don't think they are working, at least the save data part like on my PS3 where it turns on backs up the saves to the cloud and turns off
    You guys have any ideas?

Lvl 7 - Gold

You saying it back ups your saves on and off?
    Have you made sure that it is autmotically selected in the settings tab, and whenever you load a new game it will ask you if you want PS+ to back up your save and you have to select yes. What does this have to do with your Vita, are you trying to transfer saves?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    You saying it back ups your saves on and off?
    Have you made sure that it is autmotically selected in the settings tab, and whenever you load a new game it will ask you if you want PS+ to back up your save and you have to select yes. What does this have to do with your Vita, are you trying to transfer saves?
    From my experiance with my PS3 when I load up a game for the first time it asks if I want to back up it's saves, on my Vita I never got asked that
    I do have all the options in the plus section active so I thought it would back up automatically :/

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    From my experiance with my PS3 when I load up a game for the first time it asks if I want to back up it's saves, on my Vita I never got asked that
    I do have all the options in the plus section active so I thought it would back up automatically :/
    reread your OP, now i get what you meant... Haha. Yeah i never get the questions as well... Which i find weird.

I don't think we and others don't get the question because the save automatically backs up to your memory card; so i don't see a point of putting them on your PS+ Cloud. When you view your ps cloud on your PS3 does it show the Vita saves? Because i can't find a option on the Vita to view my cloud saves.

Lvl 6 - Silver

you have to do it through the content manager

Lvl 6 - Silver

I did back up them through content managerm thanks badreligion
    And no strange, when I go o my PS3 I can only see my PS3 saves and on my Vita I can only see the Vita saves, and it's a GB for each console so I have like 2GB of space (1 for each), it does seem that I have to do it manually even though there is an option in the plus settings that says that I want it to do automatically ._.

PRO Member

I can't get auto file save back up to work either. I just thought it was me

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wcamicase View Post
    I did back up them through content managerm thanks badreligion
    And no strange, when I go o my PS3 I can only see my PS3 saves and on my Vita I can only see the Vita saves, and it's a GB for each console so I have like 2GB of space (1 for each), it does seem that I have to do it manually even though there is an option in the plus settings that says that I want it to do automatically ._.
    Well then that sucks.
    Sony fucked up badly with the Vita, hopefully they fix this problem soon, which they probably won't.