Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is it worth to buy a PSvita just for one game?

This is a discussion on Is it worth to buy a PSvita just for one game? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Well, I bought my PS3 for only 1 game. So I can't really tell you that it isn't. BTW the ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well, I bought my PS3 for only 1 game. So I can't really tell you that it isn't. BTW the one game was FF14 ARR.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I bought my PSP for one game. Ended up buying a second because of "console exclusive." Got a third one free. Not sure if it was the wisest idea, but eh. I had good times.

(Gran Turismo PSP, and the "exclusive" Metal Gear Solid PW.)
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Venire, Videre, Vince

Stefanovich, did you buy the Vita yet?

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Im more considering getting one now with the whole PS4/Vita uses I wouldnt of suggested it for just one game previously though.

I suppose you could also just use a smartphone if you didnt want to play any of the games off of your vita though and just use it for maps and other stuff in the game you are playing.

PRO Member

It depends do you wanna play games on a screen that looks awesome and is a decent size and has no 3 d gimmick. It has thumbsticks left and right without having to purchase an adapter. It depends on wether you think the price is worth it to me without a doubt I have so many hours in my Vita and I have had it since North American launch.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Lvl 10 - Platinum

All goofiness aside. I would highly recommend getting a Vita because like some others said that you'll probably get more than the one game for it. I had already purchased about 20+ games before I even owned my Vita. At least six or more of the games are cross buys and I picked up other deals off the PSN. I absolutely love my Vita and have been playing that more than the PS3 and I'm still at home while I do it as well. It's cool because I can watch/listen to the TV and I haven't watched some of my favorite game shows and sports for so long because I would only game on my PS3. So now with the Vita I can do both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12