Soul Sacrifice Release Date and Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Soul Sacrifice Release Date and Details Revealed within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; From Playstation Blog, " Iím excited that we are finally able to announce the release date of Soul Sacrifice. I ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Soul Sacrifice Release Date and Details Revealed

From Playstation Blog,

"Iím excited that we are finally able to announce the release date of Soul Sacrifice. I have put all my passion and soul into the gameís concept and my talented team has made an incredible effort to create the best game it could ever be. Iím confident that weíve created an extremely engaging game that you will enjoy playing.
    The game has become nothing like any other game with an original and deep world settings which could only be possible in a dark fantasy environment. Iím looking forward to you being able to experience the unique adventure of real heroism in Soul Sacrifice. Immerse yourself in the world of Soul Sacrifice and have fun playing it!"
    Keiji Inafune, Conceptor and CEO Ė comcept, Inc.

Fans who pre-order Soul Sacrifice will receive an exclusive pack of in-game content ó it will not be sold anywhere else!
    • Two (2) Unique Costumes with which players can customize their character
    • Three (3) Magic Items to aid players in battle:
    • Spiritsí Flamepike Ė Shards of the spear provided by Fire spirits, unleashing a five hit combo attack with heat effects
    • Spiritsí Blightstone Ė Explosive stones with poison effects provided by the spirits
    • Spiritsí Fulgurwood Ė Root provided by the Thunder spirits. Tracks enemies on the ground and attacks with thunder spell
    • Reserve Soul Sacrifice and, in addition to the in-game costume & item bundle, youíll also receive the Japanese voice-over pack for free. This pack will be sold separately, but the only way to get it right at launch for no added cost is to pre-order!

Two Time MotM (2012/2013)

Sig & Avy by Dare /#KILLER_ 4 Gotham (TV Show)