Should be my last question about Vita

This is a discussion on Should be my last question about Vita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I just got a different one yesterday. It's used like the previous one, and I want to put my ...

Bob 'n' Becca

Should be my last question about Vita

So I just got a different one yesterday. It's used like the previous one, and I want to put my PSN info on it. Do I restore the ps vita system to get the previous owners account off? When I click the option it says "if you restore your ps vita system, settings will be restored to default values, and all data in system storage will be deleted." I hit restore and then it warns "your ps vita system is activated with a Sony entertainment network account. If you restore the system, you will not be able to deactivate this ps vita system later. Do you want to deactivate the ps vita system before restoring?"

Just screwy wording. If I hit yes, will it remove the previous owners PSN account or not?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    So I just got a different one yesterday. It's used like the previous one, and I want to put my PSN info on it. Do I restore the ps vita system to get the previous owners account off? When I click the option it says "if you restore your ps vita system, settings will be restored to default values, and all data in system storage will be deleted." I hit restore and then it warns "your ps vita system is activated with a Sony entertainment network account. If you restore the system, you will not be able to deactivate this ps vita system later. Do you want to deactivate the ps vita system before restoring?"

Just screwy wording. If I hit yes, will it remove the previous owners PSN account or not?
    "if you restore your ps vita system, settings will be restored to default values, and all data in system storage will be deleted." so yes

Sig by: djunglist

Local Drunk

Yes, it will remove the previous owner's PSN but you should probably deactivate the account also just in case you ever sell the Vita.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Bob 'n' Becca

I'm going to. I just have to get to a wifi source. It would restore without an Internet connection.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!