WIFI problems

This is a discussion on WIFI problems within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi, Since last week I'm having (very frustrating) WIFI problems on my ps vita system. I'm getting error code NW-9735-4 ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

WIFI problems

Hi,

Since last week I'm having (very frustrating) WIFI problems on my ps vita system.
    I'm getting error code NW-9735-4 every time when I'm trying to sign in.

I restarted my modem and router. I updated my Vita and reset the factory settings and nothing helped.
    It's not my home network because when I went somewhere else it had the same problem while internet itself was working fine.

Occasionally it looks like it gets trough and every thing works fine for a minute. Then it loses connection again...

Anyone who had the same problem before.

Grts

illegal in 9 countries

Try this - https://support.us.playstation.com/a...6/kw/NW-9735-4

On the PS Vita, go to >> and see if the IP address, DNS server, or Proxy settings, have been set "manually." If so, try the "automatic" option.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Rather than starting a new thread, this was the closest I could get to my issue.

I recently purchased a Vita and I have to say it's bloody awesome. However, I do have one minor issue that is a little frustrating. The internet/ browser on the vita is dog slow. It really doesn't like loading things at all and it takes ages. I type this msg using my phone which I'm upset to say, is far quicker than the vita in every way. And my phone is an old piece of crap but it does the job. The internet works great on my pc, ipad, phone and my daughters 3DS but not the vita. Am I doing something wrong or is there something I can do?

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I restarted my modem and router. I updated my Vita and reset the factory settings and nothing helped.
    It's not my home network because when I went somewhere else it had the same problem while internet itself was working fine.

Occasionally it looks like it gets trough and every thing works fine for a minute. Then it loses connection again...