Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Am I the only one?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one? within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have my Vita a little over 1 week now and since I have it, I haven't been gaming on ...

Galaxy beauty pirate

I have my Vita a little over 1 week now and since I have it, I haven't been gaming on my PS3 anymore.
    It might depend what games someone expect on the Vita though.. I love Jrpg's and they usually take a while to finnish. I'm busy with Persona atm but I also really look forward to Soul Saga (a new Jrpg, coming out in 2014 I believe), so I'm not really worried about running out of games.
    Sig by Ramon

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have a huge backlog of vita games because the gameplay just hasnt ticked the right boxes yet-all sorts from A+ major releases down to TOM Blitz. I think if my ps3 was not here then i'd get stuck in but at the back of my mind i'm missing out on a ps3 title i could be investing time in. The vita is great if not the greatest hand held ever made

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've had my Vita since day 1 when it released. So I've accumulated a lot of Vita games since then, so needless to say I've got a pretty decent sized backlog. I'm satisfied with the Vita. I think a lot of people were expecting too much when it came out. As of right now there is quite a large variety of decent games available for the Vita. Will they meet the standards of some people? Who knows. Everybody is picky about what they like. Personally? I love the Vita. I play it on the Go everyday when I'm traveling throughout the day. Especially with all the awesome new games coming out this year for it, I really have nothing to complain about! Except the battery life....2-3hrs is not nearly enough for me haha!

You can't insult someone who's feeling's don't get hurt.

Sig by: djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Nice yer iv had my VITA synce it came out .. i play most days 2 or 3 hours .. online blc opps or sumthings i have over 13 games on it and chips .. way to many havent played em all yet silly ay but i like to play a game thru ...dosent help stop me from byeing more games tho lol...all in all i love psv its a baby.. in ps world...maybe its a ps4 baby??i bet theres is ay slimm psv soon also right when ps4 pops up ...or just befor lol

Lvl 5 - Silver

I love the Vita, i have it 3/4 of a year now and played it every day. Simple advantage: you can play anywhere, it's fun and almost as good as the ps3. ( i use mine for internet and mp3 on vacation also, but when the ps4 comes the fun rally begins ).
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    ...but I also really look forward to Soul Saga (a new Jrpg, coming out in 2014 I believe), so I'm not really worried about running out of games.
    Oh man, Soul Saga! I backed that on KS. Super excited to get that on Vita and PS4 next year!
    The Vita has so much life in it, Sony just really needs to do more advertising for it. And like, somehow show the full extent of games that are available digitally, cause it eclipses what's available at retail.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have heaps of game tbh

PRO Member

Vita is a very busy handheld a lot of games to play of specialy if have plus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12