Deleting games and keeping the savegame

This is a discussion on Deleting games and keeping the savegame within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just finnished uncharted golden abyss wich take up 3 gb on my 8 fb card. Do I automaticly delete ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Deleting games and keeping the savegame

I just finnished uncharted golden abyss wich take up 3 gb on my 8 fb card. Do I automaticly delete my save game ? I want to dowload it later for more trophyhunting but my card is full and I want to play other games in the meantime..

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Yeah you will delete your save data along with the game. The only way to keep your save data, that I know of, is to copy your save data to the cloud if you are a PS+ member. Then copy it back to your vita whenever you reinstall the game.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Yeah you will delete your save data along with the game. The only way to keep your save data, that I know of, is to copy your save data to the cloud if you are a PS+ member. Then copy it back to your vita whenever you reinstall the game.
    that sucks, why didn't they put them separately like on PS3?. Good thing I have PS+ then...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You can also copy all of the data onto a pc with the content manager. And put it all back when you want to play again, save included.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Upload save data to PS+ cloud or PS3 system. Then delete game!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I need to get the Friend or Foe trophy in Fruit Ninja but there is no boosting thread for that game. So I guess this would be the next best place to post. Lol add me christiet937