Walking Dead Vita bundle and more!!

This is a discussion on Walking Dead Vita bundle and more!! within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just found out (although the dates aren't confirmed) that there's a Walking Dead Vita bundle coming next month!!! Thanks to ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Walking Dead Vita bundle and more!!

Just found out (although the dates aren't confirmed) that there's a Walking Dead Vita bundle coming next month!!!

Thanks to a listing by GameStop, PSLS has uncovered that it looks like the August release date for The Walking Dead on PlayStation Vita has been confirmed, as they have it slated for an August 20th launch at $249.99.

In this system bundle, we know that you can expect a black 3G/Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita system, a 4GB memory card, and a copy of The Walking Dead and 400 Days (expect a review soon)DLC episode. Since the game itself is a digital copy, and the separate episodes on PS3 take up just shy of 4GB, hopefully Telltale has managed to compress the download sizes somewhat so you can actually save some other content onto the memory card.
    Of course, if GameStop is right, this also means that the non-bundled version of the game should be available on August 20th as well (in stores and on the PSN), but we’ve reached out to Telltale Games to see if this is true.

Now, for the "even more good part"

As for a few other video games that were given retailer listings, The Crewnow has an updated release date of February 26th, 2014 (a Wednesday) by GameStop and Amazon on PS4 and Xbox One, inFamous: Second Sonis April 1st, 2014 (a Tuesday), Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burstis November, and pretty much every major retailer is now listing South Park: The Stick of Truth for November 19th.Just like with The Walking Dead bundle, these aren’t confirmed dates and are likely retailer estimates or currently expected dates, so we’ve reached out to the publishers for more information.
    Are you planning on buying either the PlayStation Vita version of The Walking Dead or the PlayStation Vita Bundle? Let us know in the comments below.
    Source: Retailer Release Dates: The Walking Dead PS Vita Bundle on August 20th, inFamous: Second Son April 1st, 2014, The Crew February 26th, 2014 - PlayStation LifeStyle

Synthwave <3

Awesome, I can't wait to play TWD again on the Vita!

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Lvl 8 - Gold

Thanks for the heads up. Quick question, if I own the walking dead for PS3 digital, I'm guessing I have to rebuy it for PS Vita right? Or can I just transfer the game to my Vita?

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Quick question, if I own the walking dead for PS3 digital, I'm guessing I have to rebuy it for PS Vita right? Or can I just transfer the game to my Vita?
    Not too sure about. I guess we'll wait and see when it gets closer to that time.

PRO Member

cant wait more Wd

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    That'd be awesome, I hope it's like that.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Hoping it will be like it was with Limbo and The Jak Trilogy so i don't have to fork out again for a Vita version, i'd love to revisit Season One on handheld.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That's a sweet bundle man to bad I already have a vita.

PRO Member

Looks like The Walking Dead for Vita will get a retail release in US (EU still unclear).
    http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-playstation-vita/dp/B00E8JZILA/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1375927910&sr=1-2&keywords=the+walking+dead

Note: Gamestop also have Retail version TWD listed.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Larrydavidsavatar View Post
    Hoping it will be like it was with Limbo and The Jak Trilogy so i don't have to fork out again for a Vita version, i'd love to revisit Season One on handheld.
    In an older post it says youll have to pay for Vita one...

Season 2 and Vita version

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Can't wait for the walking dead vita

Lvl 1 - Bronze

So was this a GameStop exclusive or what?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Got mine today. I didn't play TWD yet. Just messed around with it and played some demos. Waiting for my 32 gig card. Very I'mpressed with the system. Definetly worth $199

PRO Member

The Walking Dead is up on EU PSN
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...1010000000GAME

Hope they will release a Retail version, since I don't want to waste space on my 32 GB memory Card.