Killzone: Mercenary Walkthrough using Vita capture card. True HD

This is a discussion on Killzone: Mercenary Walkthrough using Vita capture card. True HD within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Looks pretty sweet. Still not getting it, GTAV comes first....

Lvl 8 - Gold

Killzone: Mercenary Walkthrough using Vita capture card. True HD

Looks pretty sweet. Still not getting it, GTAV comes first.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Loving the multiplayer on it, I remember not liking the KZ:3 multiplayer that much

Lvl 1 - Bronze

nice to know, I just got it... but will wait until finish the stories of the others KZ

Lvl 4 - Silver

This game is beyond sweet. In my opinion, it's actually one of the better Killzone games made. Plus the online MP is an absolute blast, and I generally hate playing online now (too many stupid people, and stupid people severely irritate me). Highly recommended.

Also, the game is really a standalone game revolving around Mercs for hire. You wouldn't be missing anything crucial story-wise if you played this and had never played a previous Killzone game. It touches on several areas here and there, but nothing too in-depth.

Click here for my platinum checklist
    and trophy guides

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by dajmer79 View Post
    This game is beyond sweet. In my opinion, it's actually one of the better Killzone games made. Plus the online MP is an absolute blast, and I generally hate playing online now (too many stupid people, and stupid people severely irritate me). Highly recommended.

Also, the game is really a standalone game revolving around Mercs for hire. You wouldn't be missing anything crucial story-wise if you played this and had never played a previous Killzone game. It touches on several areas here and there, but nothing too in-depth.
    Everything you have said about the game, I agree with completely!! Always loved the Killzone games and mercenary is a worthy addition. I am hoping shadow fall won't let me down.