Dead Nation will be realeased on Vita

This is a discussion on Dead Nation will be realeased on Vita within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Didn't know about this and I don't know if someone had posted it before, but here it goes Back at ...

La Mano de Dios

Dead Nation will be realeased on Vita

Didn't know about this and I don't know if someone had posted it before, but here it goes

Back at E3 2013, the PS Vita version of Dead Nation was announced, and today I’m pleased to confirm that the game will be launching on 16th April. So you will finally be able to carry the zombie apocalypse in your pocket. For those of you who still aren’t in the know after the launch of the PS4 game last month, Dead Nation is a top-down shoot ‘em up style game, set in an apocalyptic zombie infested world. This PSN classic was originally developed by the talented HouseMarque, also known for RESOGUN and Super Stardust.

Like the PS4 version of the game, the PS Vita version has been developed by our friends at Climax Studios, and they have faithfully recreated the same classic experience of the original PS3 game. Journey through the campaign as Jack McReady or Scarlett Blake, or replay your favourite levels and compete for top scores in the single mission mode. Prefer not to experience the apocalypse alone? Well, you and a friend can play the game in both online or ad-hoc co-op. Make sure you upload your stats whenever possible, to support your country in the global standings.

Dead Nation will cost €7.99, and the Road of Devastation DLC can be purchased separately for €3.99, or for the complete experience, at the best price, you can pick up the bundle for €9.99. Anyone who has previously purchased the PS3 game or Road of Devastation, will be entitled to the PS Vita versions at no extra cost, thanks to cross-buy.

Source Dead Nation arrives on PS Vita this week - PlayStation.Blog.EuropePlayStation.Blog.Europe

Kiwi Defender

Makes sense for them to port it to Vita now that it's available on the other two. I wonder if those of us who got the game for free after the PSN Shutdown will be able to get the Vita version for free as well .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Makes sense for them to port it to Vita now that it's available on the other two. I wonder if those of us who got the game for free after the PSN Shutdown will be able to get the Vita version for free as well .
    That would be nice

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Game on....

Really want dead nation for the Vita! Loved it on the PS3...

PRO Member

Played it for the first time and PS4 and was actually not a huge fan of it. I think my expectations were just way too high after playing Housemarque's latest, Resogun

Sig by Bladia

Check Those Corners

I liked it on PS3.. but HOLY FUCK they are milking this game.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by CMN View Post
    I liked it on PS3.. but HOLY FUCK they are milking this game.
    Hey, the Vita needs games! It's been quite a while since it was released and it still has a very shitty library.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Rise Above

they might be promoting dead nation to give people heads up on a future dead nation 2 release date. dunno, just my opinion

PRO Member

Hey, the Vita needs games! It's been quite a while since it was released and it still has a very shitty library.
    Couldn't agree more. Started out superb, but now I need something to play until Hotline Miami 2

Sig by Bladia

Winter Is Coming

I was thinking this too, would happily play though it again. I think it'll be great on the Vita

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Negator

A welcome addition, plus the perks of cross-buy.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

I already own it on PS3 & PS4,
    if it's free, it's cool...

Lvl 5 - Silver

I dont know why people isnt happy about this, the game is fun and challenging. I just wish a lot of people get this so the co-op campaigns activity raises, when this game was released it was difficult enough to get people to co-op specially because of how hard this game was.

Edit: Watching the screenshots, the game seems so bright. When I played it on PS3 it was so dark it added that fear factor I loved. I dont know how this will play out in the Vita but it seems too bright to the other versions of the game.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''