Vita Collections

This is a discussion on Vita Collections within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, with the Sly Cooper (1,2,3) & God of War (1,2) collections coming out soon for the Vita, and a ...

PRO Member

Vita Collections

So, with the Sly Cooper (1,2,3) & God of War (1,2) collections coming out soon for the Vita, and a rumored Ratchet & Clank (1,2,3) collection looming, will you be repurchasing & replaying the games, even if you've already beat/plat them before?

As far as Sly Cooper goes, the game doesn't have cross-save with the PS3 version, as they weren't developed at the same time, yet what it does have is cross-buy support, yet only for digital versions. I'm hoping the other collections will follow the same format, yet I haven't read anything about that yet.

I'd imagine I'd get bored enough within the summer gaming drought to play these games for a second time (PS3 collections were my first time for all of them), and was just curious what other people were planning.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Game on....

I will be getting the god of war collection but probably not the other collections there! Where are the following HD collections for vita? Like Devil May Cry, ICO and SOTC for example.

Winter Is Coming

I will def be playing GOW as i've never played either of them. I'd also play R&C again as it's one of my fav game series

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 7 - Gold

God of War 1 made me buy my first Playstation(2)
    God of War 3 made me buy a Playstation 3
    If i didn't already own a Vita, this collection would have made me buy one...
    Although i think it kinda sux they didn't include the 2 PSP-versions