Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus coming to North America this Fall

This is a discussion on Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus coming to North America this Fall within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Couldn't find a section for the game on the website so I'm posting it here. Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus is ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus coming to North America this Fall

Couldn't find a section for the game on the website so I'm posting it here.
    Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus is coming to PS Vita in North America this fall, XSEED Games announced.The game will be released in a limited run “Let’s Get Physical” retail version, as well as via digital download on PlayStation Network.

The retail version will include a soundtrack CD and “Shinobi Syllabus” containing profiles of the shinobi students, gameplay strategies, and illustrations.

Shinovi Versus immediately follows the events of Senran Kagura Burst, revisiting the rivalry between the girls of Hanzo National Academy and their enemies from Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy, whom have now gone underground and formed a mercenary strike team known as the Homura Crimson Squad

Players will control 20 characters from separate schools, experiencing the narrative from four different viewpoints. The game will be voiced in Japanese with English subtitles.
    Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/05/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-coming-north-america-fall

As someone who enjoyed Burst on the 3DS, I cannot wait for this game. I am concerned about the number of "Limited Physical Copies" they will make though.

iwasbornintheusa

I'm going to make sure I get to pre-order my physical copy the moment they go on pre-orders.
    I'm in love with senran kagura and its characters. Asuka and Katsuragi are life.

Thank you to DaRe_xLw for the signature

INTJ

the big breasted women are beating watch_dogs and mario kart 8 in pre-order sales right now on gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games?nav=135-ffff2418

also i hated the 3DS version because the developers didnt know what proper framerate was (it dropped to 10 fps at some points) and it pissed me off.

iwasbornintheusa

Quote Originally Posted by ps360 View Post
    the big breasted women are beating watch_dogs and mario kart 8 in pre-order sales right now on gamestop

Search | GameStop

also i hated the 3ds version because the developers didnt know what proper framerate was (it dropped to 10 fps at some points) and it pissed me off.
    It's all over. The Wii U is FINISHED. Vita wins this console generation.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post

Search | GameStop

also i hated the 3DS version because the developers didnt know what proper framerate was (it dropped to 10 fps at some points) and it pissed me off.
    That was probably my only complaint with the game. Still a fun game to pick up and play for about an hour.

Bit off topic, but Asuka is best Senran followed by Hikage. This is not up for debate

iwasbornintheusa

Quote Originally Posted by TL OWNS U View Post
    That was probably my only complaint with the game. Still a fun game to pick up and play for about an hour.

Bit off topic, but Asuka is best Senran followed by Hikage. This is not up for debate
    Asuka ************THEN KATSURAGI************

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Parasoul View Post
    Asuka ************THEN KATSURAGI************
    At least we agree on the best Senran.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

oh boy oh boy life and hometown