Terraria Trophy problems

This is a discussion on Terraria Trophy problems within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've been having problems unlocking be crafty trophy. To get this trophy to unlock you need to use every crafting ...

Shiny

Terraria Trophy problems

I've been having problems unlocking be crafty trophy. To get this trophy to unlock you need to use every crafting station. I've used all crafting stations in the can and it still doesn't want to give me the trophy. I know this trophy was glitched at one time but as far as I know it's been fixed. Any tips or ideas would be great. Thanks.

Negator

Work Bench- crafted by hand from 10 wood
    Wooden Table and Wooden Chair- crafted by Work Bench from 8 wood and 4 wood respectively
    Furnace- crafted by Work Bench from 20 stone blocks, 4 wood, and 3 torches
    Alchemy Station- crafted by placing a Bottle, Pink Vase, or Mug on top of a Work Bench, Wooden Table, or Wooden Platform(Note: you do not need to make each type of Alchemy table, just one will do.)
    Iron Anvil- crafted by Work Bench from 5 Iron Bars
    Cooking Pot- crafted by Iron Anvil from 10 Iron Bars and 2 Wood (Can only be used to make Bowl of Soup)
    Sawmill- crafted by Work Bench from 10 wood, 2 Iron Bars, and a Iron Chain
    Keg- crafted by Sawmill from 14 wood (Can only be used to make Ale)
    Loom- crafted by Sawmill from 12 wood
    Demon Altar- found naturally, mainly in Corruption Chasms or just randomly underground (Used to craft 3 boss summoning items and the Night's Edge)
    Hellforge- found in the Underworld (Hell) at random and can be moved above ground with a hammer (Only used to craft Hellstone Bar)
    Tinkerer's Workshop- sold by Goblin Tinkerer (Found after defeat of Goblin Army) for 10 gold (Used to combine accessories)
    Bookcase- crafted by Sawmill from 20 wood and 10 Books (Only used in Hard mode to craft Crystal Storm and Cursed Flames)
    Mythril Anvil- crafted in Hard mode by Iron Anvil from 10 Mythril Bars
    Adamantite Forge- crafted in Hard mode by Mythril Anvil from 30 Adamantite Ore and a Hellforge (Only used to craft Adamantite Bars)

You may also need to craft a bottled water, which can only be done while standing in water
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 07-25-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Shiny

I've done all them already but I'm going to try again just to make sure.