Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just kidding - Vita won't allow multiple PSN accounts

This is a discussion on Just kidding - Vita won't allow multiple PSN accounts within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I think I may have figure out, how the rumor about 1 account pr. Memory Card can be true. Japan ...

PRO Member

I think I may have figure out, how the rumor about 1 account pr. Memory Card can be true.

Japan don't need EU or US store, since they have about every PS3/PSP/PS Vita game on the
    store.
    This means that only EU and US customer, who don't have a PS Vita until February 22 2012.
    So Sony could push out a update, that enable account pr. Memory Card.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspernatio View Post
    You sir are correct

I get Sony is trying to crack down on game sharing and piracy, but taking away a basic feature that will give a family of gamers ease of play is a little ludicrous
    PS3 and PSP game has been lower to only Active on 2 account's.

Why?
    This change makes it look stupid (for PSP PoV)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    If things like this continue, I'll be in no rush for a Vita. Don't really see what Sony's issue is. Next thing you know, they'll release a PS3 update allowing only one account per PS3.
    Holy shit Hitman...
    I just realist that PS Vita been Region Free means nothing, when you can't fucking get DLC from US or JP.
    Last edited by Artemisthemp; 12-16-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Maybe but working in retail when a mom comes in and buys a handheld for kids they usually leave with 2 psps or 2 ds. Most families are not concerned with multiple accounts on a handheld because either the kid wants to play their own system or they would just share it.

Finally you may share you ps3 with your brother but once again the only thing that will happen when he plays your vita is he will earn trophies on your account instead of his seriously this breaks down again to not being able to earn trophies on your own account and not being able to access foreign stores...both annoying aspects but hardly the reason you purchase a gaming system. For me the Vita is an awesome handheld and, from what I have played, has awesome games on it. I am going to be enjoying all my new games this February and the rest of you can be worrying about multiple accounts.
    i can assure you the average family wont be picking up multiple vitas so each of their kids can have one,they will be buying one for them to share.i for one dont let anyone play on my main account other than me,when a trophy is earned its going to be by me,and i dont want to run the risk of someone screwing up my saves.

PRO Member

This is stupid, this means people can't even share a device anymore, Sony is starting to get annoying.....

Youtube.Com/Kc1597
    Signature By Djunglist (Sigs and Beyond)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyblitzed View Post
    i can assure you the average family wont be picking up multiple vitas so each of their kids can have one,they will be buying one for them to share.i for one dont let anyone play on my main account other than me,when a trophy is earned its going to be by me,and i dont want to run the risk of someone screwing up my saves.
    I assure you that you cannot assure me of that.

Sorry, but parents with two or more children know all too well how unrealistic it is to expect their children to share something like that. A portable gaming device, a media player (iPod), etc... by nature, very personal devices, not designed to be shared. A game console attached to the TV with two or more controllers is quite a different story.

The only sane person here

It's a good thing I don't share my stuff then...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12