Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Vita trophies don't show up on the PS3 or this site (yet?)

This is a discussion on Vita trophies don't show up on the PS3 or this site (yet?) within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; GOT MY VITA TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is amazing, that screen is amazing,...

PRO Member

GOT MY VITA TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing is amazing, that screen is amazing,

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ScreamAimFire999 View Post
    I'm hoping they go to 2.0 tomorrow.
    Considering 1.61 just hit last night, I doubt they'd have bothered if they mean tto put out a big update tomorrow. Tho I am hoping for a nice PS3 update to make them play better together... and maybe an update to Wipeout so it works... and proper trophy syncing, and some better PSP emulation... oh, and the PS1 Classic compatability they promised. That said, I love my Vita, its an amazing piece of hardware, I just wish they'd gotten stuff done they promised to have ready.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yeh same here im thinking their will be an update on ps3 for merging the ps3 and psv trophies together. The game and trophy list does not show up but my total does count towards both ps3 and psv trophies

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah friends and trophies need to be combined.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The Vita Trophies do not even show up on the EU Playstation site, which always has all of the trophy data day 1. I believe almost all sites that sync trophies use the EU servers for it. Until they update their stuff to show and sync right there will be no way for other sites to sync the vita trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't know where they get their data from, but Vita trophies show up (kinda) on this site: http://***********.com/TJOHO2009
    (edit to circumvent censorship: p s n p r o f i l e s . c o m /TJOHO2009. Really admins, do you think none of us ever visit other sites? Stop being so insecure!)

So, whereas they don't show up at all on the EU Playstation site, nor on this site, on that site at least they show up, but as "Unknown" with an error code. Am I just being too optimistic, or does that mean that they will soon have those games in their database and I can see all my trophies in one list?

And more importantly, does that mean we can get things sorted on this site? This is the site I actually use, the only reason I have a profile at that site is they offer some cool stats (I am a stat nut) such as "Rarest Trophies" and "Trophy Milestones."

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by TJOHO! View Post
    I don't know where they get their data from, but Vita trophies show up (kinda) on this site: http://***********.com/TJOHO2009
    (edit to circumvent censorship: p s n p r o f i l e s . c o m /TJOHO2009. Really admins, do you think none of us ever visit other sites? Stop being so insecure!)

So, whereas they don't show up at all on the EU Playstation site, nor on this site, on that site at least they show up, but as "Unknown" with an error code. Am I just being too optimistic, or does that mean that they will soon have those games in their database and I can see all my trophies in one list?

And more importantly, does that mean we can get things sorted on this site? This is the site I actually use, the only reason I have a profile at that site is they offer some cool stats (I am a stat nut) such as "Rarest Trophies" and "Trophy Milestones."
    I don't think the Vita trophy list and PS3 will ever combine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The numbers besides the Unknown are probably the Games ID numbers in the PS Trophies Database Tables. It probably means that the trophies have synchronized to the database, but that either Sony's database or the Sites database do not have the information on the games themselves yet. It could also mean that neither place has the proper information in the database, but at least it looks like Sony is getting things setup on their end.

To update the PS server database they can either modify the original tables to include vita games and trophies as well, or they could have made completely new and separate tables for them as well. If they added tables it's possible that most of the sites haven't updated their API or haven't linked to the new tables in the API yet.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

@Schism - they already are combined on the Vita itself! According to another thread, there are no plans to combine them on the PS3, which is kind of a weird decision (maybe there are technical limiations on the aging PS3?), but it may still be possible on websites. In fact...

@solo013 - without all the techspeak, yes, that's what I was thinking, too! As long as Sony is working on getting things set up, we'll have our trophy lists combined online at least.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Who said they weren't going to combine them on the PS3 later? I could of sworn that I read a post on the PSBlog or by Jeff Rubenstein somewhere that stated that the PS3 would be updated soon to combine everything.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Here's the thread I was referring to: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...lp-us-all.html

I don't know how legit a random support rep is, but at least she works for PlayStation and should know what she's talking about.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Pretty sure the PS3's gonna need a system update very soon, and after that the Vita trophies will pop up on your console too. As for this website, well, it IS called PS3 trophies, isn't it?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Instead of going into a big rant I'll just say never believe a "Playstation Help Tech," because they don't even work at Sony or Playstation. It's a group of people sitting in some call center, usually half way around the world, who wouldn't know what a Playstation was if it bit them on the butt.

Unfortunately, I've had to deal with these low lifes way too many times, and upon talking to an actual Playstation employee was told that everything I had been told was a complete lie. I don't believe that email is real at all. lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by solo013 View Post
    Instead of going into a big rant I'll just say never believe a "Playstation Help Tech," because they don't even work at Sony or Playstation. It's a group of people sitting in some call center, usually half way around the world, who wouldn't know what a Playstation was if it bit them on the butt.

Unfortunately, I've had to deal with these low lifes way too many times, and upon talking to an actual Playstation employee was told that everything I had been told was a complete lie. I don't believe that email is real at all. lol
    100% agreed, Vita trophies are showing up on other sites but I dont see mine on here, but not overly concerned as of yet I am sure the people here are working on it, Sony really should have had this thing more ready then it is, yes it plays Vita games but the remote play is not working.

Banned

I LIKE TACOS

This

Retired TGT Member

Other sites are blocked for a reason. Circumventing the policies the admins put in place like you're doing right now is not a good idea.

It has nothing to do with insecurity. Let's look at it from the flip-side. You are so hell-bent on whining about this that you're deliberately sidestepping admin policy? How much attention do you need? Now who is insecure?

For the record, the "other sites" you're referring to typically block this site and others like it as well. This is a common practice. Why don't you go bitch and moan on their forums, eh?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Id love to see a trophie list on this site for vita .. im loven playn games filling all my meory than transfurn it to ps3 to save then do it all again lol i have maybe 6 fullgames for vita 2 game chips and rest i downloaded last night rc motostorm is wicked it goes on ps3 and vita i recoomened it everyone that love rc cars im addicted to the drift stages

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    Other sites are blocked for a reason. Circumventing the policies the admins put in place like you're doing right now is not a good idea.

It has nothing to do with insecurity. Let's look at it from the flip-side. You are so hell-bent on whining about this that you're deliberately sidestepping admin policy? How much attention do you need? Now who is insecure?

For the record, the "other sites" you're referring to typically block this site and others like it as well. This is a common practice. Why don't you go bitch and moan on their forums, eh?
    Relax, man. The "insecure" part was a joke, sorry if it came across differently.

The information I linked to was relevant to this thread - it just happened to be on a competing site. It's not something I've done before or am likely to do again. None of that has anything to do with me or wanting attention, so it's a bit of a stretch to attack me personally.

One single, joking comment to point out the blocking, that albeit common is something I disagree with, can hardly be called "hell-bent on whining" or "bitch and moan". The blocking is no big deal to me - I'm perfectly happy on this site!

Retired TGT Member

Relax, man. The "insecure" part was a joke, sorry if it came across differently.

The information I linked to was relevant to this thread - it just happened to be on a competing site. It's not something I've done before or am likely to do again. None of that has anything to do with me or wanting attention, so it's a bit of a stretch to attack me personally.

One single, joking comment to point out the blocking, that albeit common is something I disagree with, can hardly be called "hell-bent on whining" or "bitch and moan". The blocking is no big deal to me - I'm perfectly happy on this site!
    Well I get defensive pretty quickly when things like this come up so it's possible I overreacted

Glad you like it here, I know I do.

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

You can't see the game or any trophies yet so to me it's like not even having it on the site. I'm a stat nerd also, but the info they give you tells nothing.

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast