Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Vita trophies don't show up on the PS3 or this site (yet?)

This is a discussion on Vita trophies don't show up on the PS3 or this site (yet?) within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I got a PSVita on launch day and played the Welcome Park (a collection of simple games to teach you ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Vita trophies don't show up on the PS3 or this site (yet?)

I got a PSVita on launch day and played the Welcome Park (a collection of simple games to teach you how to use its features, but it has trophies!) and Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Trophies sync to PSN just fine, and when I view my trophy list on my Vita, it lists them along the ones earned on my PS3 (they are all labelled PS3 and PS Vita). However, my trophy list on the PS3 or on this site does not. I really hope this is just because the Vita is not launched yet in Europe where I have my PSN account (the Store doesn't work on the Vita yet either). Maybe there's some kind of activation that needs to be done on the PSN before they show up? After all, it would be ridiculous to have two separate trophy systems.

As an aside, a lot of people in my Seoul neighborhood also got their Vitas this weekend, as shown on the Near system. I checked out one of those guys' trophy list. He had bought every single Japanese launch game (they are somewhat different from the US/EU launch games)! Dude must be rich, as games are crazy expensive in Japan (that's why I just got the one).

Retired TGT Member

I was just wondering the same thing.

I'm 100% confident that trophies for VITA games will show up on this site ASAP, though I really don't know when that will be.

I've been watching other sources too and I can't find anybody showing VITA trophies on their site yet.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TJOHO! View Post
    I got a PSVita on launch day and played the Welcome Park (a collection of simple games to teach you how to use its features, but it has trophies!) and Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Trophies sync to PSN just fine, and when I view my trophy list on my Vita, it lists them along the ones earned on my PS3 (they are all labelled PS3 and PS Vita). However, my trophy list on the PS3 or on this site does not. I really hope this is just because the Vita is not launched yet in Europe where I have my PSN account (the Store doesn't work on the Vita yet either). Maybe there's some kind of activation that needs to be done on the PSN before they show up? After all, it would be ridiculous to have two separate trophy systems.

As an aside, a lot of people in my Seoul neighborhood also got their Vitas this weekend, as shown on the Near system. I checked out one of those guys' trophy list. He had bought every single Japanese launch game (they are somewhat different from the US/EU launch games)! Dude must be rich, as games are crazy expensive in Japan (that's why I just got the one).
    hopefully this wont be a problem in feb. so hows the vita? how does it look? ive been hearing that some vitas freeze has it happened to you?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah i have a friend that has the vita but when i compare trophies on the PS3 i can't see them

PRO Member

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisthemp View Post
    As stated above, Vita trophies only show up on the Vita itself. They do not show up on my PS3 or anywhere else. The link you provided is for when the trophies do show up on my PS3 and public PSN profile, but are not yet in the PS3Trophies.com database.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    hopefully this wont be a problem in feb. so hows the vita? how does it look? ive been hearing that some vitas freeze has it happened to you?
    The Vita was frankly a bit bigger and heavier than I expected. I own a PSP and thought the weight would not be that much more. That said, I got used to it quickly, and anyway the first thing you notice hardware-wise is the screen. It is big and absolutely gorgeous!! Once you fire up something like Uncharted: Golden Abyss, it is amazing.

The user interface with its touch and swipe, much like today's smartphones and pads, is very fast and slick. There are a lot of nice little touches (ha!) to how the interface works.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    I was just wondering the same thing.

I'm 100% confident that trophies for VITA games will show up on this site ASAP, though I really don't know when that will be.

I've been watching other sources too and I can't find anybody showing VITA trophies on their site yet.
    my guess would be when its released in feb.
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Lvl 7 - Gold

I got the Metal Gear Collection four days early and whenever I tried to sync my trophies onto my profile they wouldn't show. It wasn't until launch day when my tophies finally popped so Doom is assuming that this is the case with the Vita.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got a vita and a japanese psn account which is my main account.
    Even with this the ps3 don't display vita's trophies.
    But the total number showned on you psn is that of vita + ps3

On the vita you have 2 sections, vita's trophies and the full list vita+ps3

hope we'll get them later

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Well if it doesn't eventually merge...they're gonna have to make a psvitatrophies.com sister site to track Vita trophies. Kinda dumb that we'd have to do that but whatever it is Sony after all.

PRO Member

I believe that when the Vita launches in North America you will see the mergering and showing of the psv trophies, I am sure things are as they are because it has not been officially released as of yet

Kal
    Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilsminion View Post
    I believe that when the Vita launches in North America you will see the mergering and showing of the psv trophies, I am sure things are as they are because it has not been officially released as of yet
    I'd like to correct you.
    It hasn't been fully released yet.
    It was officially released in Japan.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hopefully it will be shown on the PS3 list once it's been released in other regions; Feb 22 in EU and Feb 23 in AU so I'd be expecting an update around then, or shortly after to integrate the new trophy list. (although I thought there was an update for this already, before release, something to do with Vita at least probably didn't have anything to do with this though)

The Incredible Marccap

I believe work is being done on this site with the vita trophies and im sure they will show one way or another once its been worked out

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

La Mano de Dios

Maybe those issues should be fixed when we update both systems to the new firmware and have our newly named SEN accounts... but who knows

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    The Vita is SWEEEEET, the system itself is a little on the big side, but that screen his HUGE and GORGEOUS! The graphics on Uncharted and Wipeout are amazing.

I actually had the non-responsive touchscreen issue come up on the first day with my Vita. I was trying to setup 3G service on it, and it went into powersave mode in the middle of the process. I was able to fix the issue by just holding down the power button until it shut down, then power it up again. It only happened the one time, so I'm not sure how widespread or big of an issue this is.

INTJ

number of trophies change on mine but it doesn't show the games

thats probably because they haven't added them to the database yet.

Lvl 8 - Gold

im just wondering. how long will it take to get a trophy card for vita trophies?
    Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
    Steam: JasonVoorhees987 - Origin: JasonVoorhees987
    XBL: CMaggotbone - Social Club: GrimReaper4383

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm hoping they go to 2.0 tomorrow.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast