Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sony Apologizes for Vita problems

This is a discussion on Sony Apologizes for Vita problems within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Minarum And what was the point of this post, besides spam? It's one thing to spam which ...

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    And what was the point of this post, besides spam? It's one thing to spam which only a few did. It's another thing to inform, which we seem to do all too often with Ps360. No hate involved, the intelligence to read properly, and the ability to post accurate information seems to not exist when Ps360 is talking.
    Lol, don't kid yourself. There's more hatred on a Ps360 thread than on the South/North Korean border, specially towards the aforementioned user.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Lol, don't kid yourself. There's more hatred on a Ps360 thread than on the South/North Korean border, specially towards the aforementioned user.
    Sure theirs a lot of people that "hate" or dislike Ps360, but it's the latter of my post which is why. Misinformed, misreading, and constantly whining with no valid point due to fanboyism. 1/10-20 posts actually has valid info and it's nice to discuss and talk about the subject. But the other 90-95% of the time, complete bs. So you can't blame people for "hating" constant bs.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Sure theirs a lot of people that "hate" or dislike Ps360, but it's the latter of my post which is why. Misinformed, misreading, and constantly whining with no valid point due to fanboyism. 1/10-20 posts actually has valid info and it's nice to discuss and talk about the subject. But the other 90-95% of the time, complete bs. So you can't blame people for "hating" constant bs.
    There's no need to justify the hatred, the matter of fact is that the hate is there, whether it is from someone hating on him/her for being a troll, or for you hating on him/her for his/her stupidity.

Whether Raebus was spamming or not, his post is accurate, and all the haters posted.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

There's no need to justify the hatred, the matter of fact is that the hate is there, whether it is from someone hating on him/her for being a troll, or for you hating on him/her for his/her stupidity.

Whether Raebus was spamming or not, his post is accurate, and all the haters posted.
    Again, there is a difference between hating on someone and constantly proving them wrong or providing other sources of accurate information. No hate is involved in that sense.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I bought the Vita on launch day, around noon. Booted it up around 2 pm, and had to download the firmware update mentioned in the OP. That must be the firmware update, because I have not received any firmware updates since (and I have checked manually to be sure).

If this is the case, then Sony was

Either: Aware of some of the issues beforehand and had an update ready for everyone who bought it
    Or: Very fast in responding to the issues.

Either way, I haven't experienced any problems whatsoever with the device.

The Old Guy

And from all the spammers too.
    Ah, my favorite joke - calling anyone hating on Ps360 a spammer. The irony is really fantastic.

I've heard it so many times, and yet it never grows old. So here's to you, Mr. Call-people-who-pick-on-a-spammer-spammers guy, a giant ROFL!!!!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The Product doesn't have any problems, The company that is selling the product says so!
    Don't be so cynical...

Am I the only one who noticed your post is quoting a SCEE representative, while SCEJ is issuing the apologies?

Yes, they are both apart of Sony, but they are different groups of people who effectively form a different company.

I also think there is some confusion here in terms of things being taken out of context. If you read his entire quote, he makes it clear that Sony hasn't issued any type of formal apology but does indeed acknowledge there is an apology on the Japanese site for their customer service issues as it relates to this very glitch.

We can argue over terrific launch all day, I'm sure he is looking at the numbers and we are looking at other things... Thats ultimately irrelevant.

He is right though, its only SCEJ apologizing for anything. The guy interviewed... HIS company hasn't.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123