Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Vita Forces Firmware updates or you can't move content, Spies on you

This is a discussion on Vita Forces Firmware updates or you can't move content, Spies on you within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Vulgar *Sees your new post* Knew you couldn't resist our lovely mugs. If you really want to ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    *Sees your new post* Knew you couldn't resist our lovely mugs.

If you really want to make a statement about something like an electronic device, try not buying the damn thing. Sooner or later, more people are going to see how it isn't doing well due to various reasons. They'll investigate (If they're smart), and they will see the flaws and risks, and will not buy it themselves.

Of course there are sheep out there that will blindly buy stupid crap like this for the sake of being in the know or because it was made by Sony.
    yeah,yeah,yeah im going to play a game now

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    *facepalm*... What part of a phone do you not understand? Do you use a phone to game? Why? I use a gaming machine to game. I don't know how ipod and iphones work as far as their app store. But on Android market and Amazon's store, almost every program and game IS FREE but you get ads. Sure it'll take sales away from Apple, but that still doesn't support your case BECAUSE we are talking about a PHONE. Phones are meant to be used for making calls and texting. I guess Apple might be the Live version of online? Charge for everything, even things that are meant to be free? I get everything you listed on my android for free.

because smartphones are basically a everything-phone.

it can game and talk. it's the main reason apple is taking on nintendo.

i mean why should i carry a vita, 3ds, tablet, pc, wifi-hotspot, game cases, and all sorts of stuff around when i can do everything in my phone?

The Phones that just simply text and call are dead, long live the smartphone.

they are coming for handheld's next (it's why nintendo feels threatened by Apple and it's iphone game collection, because the games are way cheaper and provide the same entertainment value.)

Not to mention i can play PC Games on my cell phone now.

Last edited by Ps360; 12-29-2011 at 02:07 PM.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The Phones that just simply text and call are dead, long live the smartphone.

they are coming for handheld's next (it's why nintendo feels threatened by Apple and it's iphone game collection, because the games are way cheaper and provide the same entertainment value.)
    Wtf do you think smart phones do? Talk and text as well, and that's the purpose of a phone. And of course Nintendo is terrified of Apple and smart phones. Over 50% of their handheld and console games are smartphone compatible, and free most of the time. Why pay for a game when the developers offer the same exact game that's free on a smart phone... No brainer there.

But everyone knows it's stupid to compare nintendo to any other company. Nintendo likes to hang in the dust while everyone else moves forward. What better target... I wouldn't actually say smartphones does gaming.. Since 99% of the games I see it does, is the 5-10minute passing time games. Nothing big, just casual and low graphic. If you call that gaming, then their something wrong with you... But then again, this is coming from the person that loves the DS, 3ds, and most of the shit Nintendo puts out.

And as far as Onlive and gaming with any device. Yah it's cool, but how does that help me when I have banana fingers and can't play games on a phone unless it has real buttons and dual sticks? Never been a fan of touch screen, and people with my hands, it'll never be a perfect technology. Not to mention the small ass screen with the buttons on it..... Since it requires wifi, gl playing Onlive on a airplane unless they have a wifi carrier.

PRO Member

Sony is gonna ruin their customers this will be a failed product and prove of how much of a jackass they r

Lvl 8 - Gold

Speak for yourself, I play smartphone games from time to time but there is no way I'd even consider replacing the likes of a DS or PSP/3DS or Vita for a smartphone, smartphones cannot replicate dedicated handhelds because a smart phone will always be doing "something else".

Have you used the app?

I was pretty excited to see it and yeah it's impressive, but the controls are just horseshit and it's not even nearly as playable as if it were on a dedicated handheld.

It's just a "look at me" app.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would be absolutely appalled if you are actually supporting OnLive. It's like the bane of your existence as a supporter of piracy, Steam and PC gaming in general.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Have you used the app?
    played it and loved it

even got lego batman out of it free

Quote Originally Posted by Dreakon View Post
    I would be absolutely appalled if you are actually supporting OnLive. It's like the bane of your existence as a supporter of piracy, Steam and PC gaming in general.

for mobile phone/tablet usage go for it onlive

everything else fuck off onlive

Lvl 9 - Gold

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this? You support it, but then you don't... Kinda like mood swings. One minute you love something, the next minute you want to rip it's head off. You'll never stop amazing me at how much you can contradict yourself at any given point of time... TY.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Support is support, and I am appalled.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Do you not see the hypocrisy in this? You support it, but then you don't... Kinda like mood swings. One minute you love something, the next minute you want to rip it's head off.
    that's called a neutral bias.

do good shit, ill like it.

do bad shit, ill hate it.

simple thinking.

Onlive brings good games to Mobile devices, A+

Onlive Will ruin the entire PC Gaming Industry if it gets really popular on the PC, F-

Stick to mobile device streaming, screw off everything else.

Sony being nice and releasing a SDK suite so we don't have to jailbreak into the vita to use third party software, A+

Sony Being massive Dicks twoards homebrewers in the past year, F-

Sony finally might be cool for once with homebrewing, if they allow me to use it without playstaion certification hell (Example: Apple App store's mass censorship.)

Lvl 9 - Gold

that's called a neutral bias.
    No, that's being a hypocrite. It's a program that will alter the way some people play their PC games. IE, you either like it or you don't for what the features are and include. You can't love it for one thing and hate it for another.

Lvl 9 - Gold

If piracy wonīt work for this console, itīs pretty much dead. The only thing that made PSP "live" so long was the piracy community. Donīt get me wrong, people werenīt stupid, when they had the cash , those pirates would buy the game (confirmed in the japanese strong sale charts).
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    If piracy wonīt work for this console, itīs pretty much dead. The only thing that made PSP "live" so long was the piracy community. Donīt get me wrong, people werenīt stupid, when they had the cash , those pirates would buy the game (confirmed in the japanese strong sale charts).
    That facts dictate otherwise;
    PSP and DS Piracy Explained In Pictures | Siliconera

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    my favorite part is how most of the comments on that article say it's bullshit and the people supporting the article is claiming everyone opposing it as communists.

Lvl 8 - Gold

my favorite part is how most of the comments on that article say it's bullshit and the people supporting the article is claiming everyone opposing it as communists.
    Yeah I've read those comments, not one actually provide any evidence suggesting why it's bullshit and the article states where it's figures came from soo...

I mean I know you tend to believe anything you read on the internet an all...

Lvl 9 - Gold

It's quite funny reading you talk about stuff like this when the people in the comments section have 0 evidence while the article shows hard evidence making the point valid. That's like me randomly saying Xbox provides free online play year round. Not only is it bullshit, but I have 0 evidence to support my ridiculous statement. Which is what 90%+ of your statements and arguments consist of.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Onlive Will ruin the entire PC Gaming Industry if it gets really popular on the PC, F-
    If it gets really popular, and people really like it... then is it ruining the PC Gaming industry or is it just ruining your perception of what the PC Gaming industry should be?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the ONLY thing i look foward to in terms of homebrew is the SIM card hack so Im not forced to pay $100 a month for the AT&T bullcrap plan. The VITA i cant buy wifi only because unless i tether a smartphone as a wifi spot - its pointless. The vita is ment to be connected to the PSN and web (same as the ps3 is ment to) - without it, alot of the features I love about the PS3 (which the vita now makes mobile) arnt there. So Sony, you will get my extra hundred $$$$ if u wise up and add another 3G carrier - thanks lol

Lvl 9 - Gold

Now now, since it was a wall of text I only read the part with:

"If you call that gaming, then their something wrong with you"

"Never been a fan of touch screen. Not to mention the small ass screen with the buttons on it..... Since it requires wifi, gl playing Onlive on a airplane unless they have a wifi carrier. "

THIS, A MILLION TIME THIS.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy72 View Post
    its still a "right" smarten the fuck up

and i`ll only buy it when its hacked

btw, maybe you should remove the oxy part of your name

how about your mom puts a camera in your room aimed at your bed, for when you wish you had a girlfriend

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast