Lost Planet 2 Vita Listing Spotted

This is a discussion on Lost Planet 2 Vita Listing Spotted within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Itís not uncommon for games to get leaked by retail sites, but I must admit this one is left field. ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Lost Planet 2 Vita Listing Spotted

Itís not uncommon for games to get leaked by retail sites, but I must admit this one is left field. Upon looking at upcoming Asian releases I stumbled upon a listing for one of my favorite shooters Lost Planet 2. This may come as a surprise to many, but over there the title was quite popular, so much so that it hit Platinum/Playstation Hits status. Interestingly enough this also comes as a surprise with Keiji Inafune gone. Either or take the listing with a grain of salt, though killing some Akrid on the go sounds quite fun!
    I find myself really interested about Vita now, Maybe I'm the only one who liked that game in this site but I really like it and I would definitly buy it ! Well I wouldnt buy it for it's trophies (One of the hardest platinums ever.) What do you think guys ?
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by iRock View Post

I find myself really interested about Vita now, Maybe I'm the only one who liked that game in this site but I really like it and I would definitly buy it ! Well I wouldnt buy it for it's trophies (One of the hardest platinums ever.) What do you think guys ?
    I think it needs a source =P and apparently it was mentioned WAY back, but since it was said like once it was quickly forgotten.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by admiralvic View Post
    I think it needs a source =P and apparently it was mentioned WAY back, but since it was said like once it was quickly forgotten.
    Yeah lot of people doesnt really like Lost Planet 2 It's a shame , I always get my news from this link ---> Just Push Start and I just realized you were the one who posted it in the first place, though I never hope you would comeback to this page.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''