Unit 13 Release Date Confirmed

This is a discussion on Unit 13 Release Date Confirmed within the General PS Vita Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sony has now confirmed the release date for Unit 13, the third-person shooter from the developer of the SOCOM series, ...

PRO Member

Unit 13 Release Date Confirmed

Sony has now confirmed the release date for Unit 13, the third-person shooter from the developer of the SOCOM series, Zipper Interactive.

Unit 13 is a fast-paced third person shooter where players chose one of six operatives, each with unique abilities, as they play through 36 missions spanning across nine locations.
    The game will also take advantage of the Vita's WiFi and 3G capabilities for leaderboards, daily challenges, and co-op with "high quality voice chat"

Unit 13 will release March on 6th, 2012. The Playstation Vita system releases February 22, 2012.

Source:Gameinformer

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Scotch and Pain Killers

I won't bother. I have other, better games to play on consoles, so I don't have time to be wasting on the PS Vita.

Besides, the only titles i'm interested in on the Vita is Uncharted and Resistance. Hardly worth the price of admission.