Page 356 of 385 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 7687

Post Your New PS3 Platinum Trophy!

This is a discussion on Post Your New PS3 Platinum Trophy! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Plat #41 - Spec Ops: The Line...

The Deathly Rhythm

Plat #41 - Spec Ops: The Line
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #81 and PS3 Platinum #69 (Dude)

Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 11 Master

Back before I had a PS3, I used to be a big sports gamer on PC. I mainly played baseball games like High Heat and MVP, but Madden was a regular staple. As a matter of fact, the main reason I went to console gaming was due to the fact that sports games were killed off on the PC. I'll never understand why an entire genre was knocked off, but that's a whole other story.

When I made the jump to the PS3, one of my earliest purchases was Madden NFL 10, though I bought it late in the season. I played it a bit, but Madden games have sucked for years, and I set it aside. I came back to it in May of 2011 to finish off the platinum and 100%. But I didn't have much interest in picking up another Madden game. Until this week that is.

I was at Gamestop and I saw they had Madden NFL 11 for 99 cents. I knew the game had no online trophies, so I knew it was still a worthwhile purchase. And unlike 10, 11 took me all of 2 days to finish off the plat. But jeez did the actual game suck. Everything was slow, especially the menus. The damn thing always looked like it had froze (though it never did). While I had some fun, it doesn't make me wanna go out and buy Madden 15 next week. Maybe a few years down the road...

Retired...

#51: Crysis 3

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 7 - Gold

With Madden 15 finally hitting retail shelves on Tuesday, I just finished up Madden 25. I still find it incredibly stupid for EA to name last year's 25 and then go back to the sequential year numbering.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by TheScott75 View Post

Platinum #81 and PS3 Platinum #69 (Dude)

Madden NFL 11 - Madden NFL 11 Master

Back before I had a PS3, I used to be a big sports gamer on PC. I mainly played baseball games like High Heat and MVP, but Madden was a regular staple. As a matter of fact, the main reason I went to console gaming was due to the fact that sports games were killed off on the PC. I'll never understand why an entire genre was knocked off, but that's a whole other story.

When I made the jump to the PS3, one of my earliest purchases was Madden NFL 10, though I bought it late in the season. I played it a bit, but Madden games have sucked for years, and I set it aside. I came back to it in May of 2011 to finish off the platinum and 100%. But I didn't have much interest in picking up another Madden game. Until this week that is.

I was at Gamestop and I saw they had Madden NFL 11 for 99 cents. I knew the game had no online trophies, so I knew it was still a worthwhile purchase. And unlike 10, 11 took me all of 2 days to finish off the plat. But jeez did the actual game suck. Everything was slow, especially the menus. The damn thing always looked like it had froze (though it never did). While I had some fun, it doesn't make me wanna go out and buy Madden 15 next week. Maybe a few years down the road...
    You're not missing much with the Madden games that followed. Madden 25 (the 2014 edition) was garbage. The game has strayed form a football sim game to be more of an arcade game with absolutely silly and cheesy mechanics.

They catered the gameplay to mobile quarterbacks and options plays. Every option play goes for at least 10 yards, and is often a huge gain because your defense AI is too stupid to adapt. Playing online is just as bad with people who exploit this engine. Eight out of every ten games will be against the Seahawks, 49ers, or Panthers to take advantage. Many players sprint in a makeshift rollout every play, and your defense is too slow to get to them to apply pressure, and your secondary runs in and abandons coverage.

All of that said, I've played Madden every year and will be getting 15. With EA having the football monopoly, I can't just go without football, I have to give in and put up with the garbage that comes along with the game each year.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Watch Dogs!

PRO Member

#7 (ps4)

Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just got my Skyrim plat!
    Currently working on: Borderlands, Castle Crashers, Deadspace 2

Rise Above

FAR CRY CLASSIC #58. always enjoyable to replay the classic. cant wait for far cry 4 this november

O_o

#73 - Sniper Elite III. (Also, fuck this game.)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

FarCry Classic
    Paradise Memoirs

Jamm the Man...Nuff Said

#35 (PS4 plat #6)

WATCH_DOGS
    with the patched social lubricant trophy, it made it easier for me to obtain plat. Although I hated going for the hack trophy.

The Playboy Wikipedia

Infamous Second Son - Platinum #16 (PS4 Platinum #1)

Enjoy Your Powers

Second platinum for the Infamous series, and my first for the PS4. I feel relieved to finally get the plat, so I can now move on to First Light.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by ERICVOLTAGE View Post
    #73 - Sniper Elite III. (Also, fuck this game.)

#74 - The Wolf Among Us. (Much, much better game.)

Lvl 6 - Silver

#110 inFamous: First Light
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
    Shiny Moolah

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #82 and PS3 Platinum #70
    LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - The Holy Grail, Dr. Jones

One last platinum for August, my 6th of the month!

I've been shopping on eBay recently, as it was the only way I could find a decent price for a memory card and case for my PS Vita. But I've also been on the lookout for good prices on games. I was able to get a good deal on this game, so I picked it up. My how the LEGO games have improved since this minor misstep. I remember playing it on the PC when it came out, and I just hated the separate hubs for each film (and 3 for Crystal Skull).

In the end, I can see that they were trying to add an open world feel to the game, but they did it in a pretty poor way here. Now with stuff like Marvel and LOTR, they really have nailed the open world aspects, and I can appreciate Indy 2 for the transitional game it was. I am glad to be done with it, and that I had no glitches when it came to trophies. Always a good thing.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

#70 - Infamous: First Light

Currently Playing

Dead Nation | Killzone: Shadow Fall | Sly Cooper: Thief in Time | Strider | The Last of Us Remastered

PS3 & PS4 Trophy Guides and Walkthroughs
    WildeThang YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildethanggaming

Lvl 9 - Gold

Plat 43 and 13th Plat for this 2014.

Gaming since 1985!

#35 Borderlands 2. 2nd of 2014. Only took almost 2 years.....