Page 382 of 385 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 7688

Post Your New PS3 Platinum Trophy!

This is a discussion on Post Your New PS3 Platinum Trophy! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Platinum 76 PS3 Platinum 62 XBlaze Lost Memories (PS3)...

PRO Member

Platinum 76
    PS3 Platinum 62
    XBlaze Lost Memories (PS3)

Avy and 10K Checklist Elite Bar by DaRe

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 6 - Silver

#163 PS3 version of XBlaze Lost: Memories
    Trophy Hunter Percy.

The Deathly Rhythm

Plat #23 - Motorstorm Apocalypse

Man this trophy was a grind, took forever to get to 40, good game though
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

PRO Member

After over 5 Years and 2 Months,
    A return to a game long forgotten,
    The longest journey to a Platinum for me EVER,

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Boys and Girls,
    And all the Moonblades this world will ever see,
    Proudly Presenting a Platinum over 5 Years and 2 Months in the making,

Platinum 80
    PS3 Platinum 63
    Venetica
    3/15/2016

All theatrics aside, I certainly took the (extremely) long route to get this Platinum!
    Originally released in Europe in late 2010, it came to the US in January of 2011, which is when I first played it. Having little press, bad reviews and even worse sales, few people heard of this game when it came out... and even fewer remember it now.
    You play as Scarlett, a young woman who learns that she is the daughter of the Final Guide (Venetica's version of Death). Her powers start to come into their own and are required to combat the Final Guide's former apprentice, Victor, who betrayed him to become the powerful Undead Archon. Armed with a scythe known as the Moonblade, her quest leads her to the legendary city of Venice, where she has the power to choose between justice and vengeance.
    The story is good, as you can see. The mechanics are not so good, sadly. The game is freeze-prone. The combat is okay. The trophies are an interesting bunch, but be warned that some have been known to glitch (and did to me a couple of years ago). The toughest trophy by far is No Drugs, a Gold trophy which requires a complete playthrough without using healing potions.
    This also makes 4 Platinums in a Month for the 3rd Time in my Career! What will I do with half a month left? Go for more, of course!
    For now, it's time to celebrate!!!

"It's not the critic who counts. The credit goes to the man who is actually in the arena." --
    Theodore Roosevelt.

I don't expect to win an argument when I'm outnumbered -- but sometimes you just have to stand.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Platinum #82 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    (Mar 7th at 11:14 PM)
    my fourteenth PS4 Platinum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platinum #83 - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
    (Mar 15th at 10:41 PM)
    my fithteen PS4 Platinum

Lvl 6 - Silver

Lego Star Wars III Clone Wars
    This was a very annoying game that I shelved for 2 years before going back for the plat. It's a very hard earned one. #26

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #86

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Hooray, after sitting in my backlog for probably at least 2 years I've finally started and finished NNK. The platinum also passed me into trophy level 24. This is probably a first for me that it seems I actually was not in the mood for an RPG, but regardless I still enjoyed it. Though it kept giving me nostalgia for white knight chronicles since a lot of the areas are very similar to many of the maps in WKC. Thankfully this platinum wasn't as painful as I expected and I clocked in at 69 hours. I got very lucky on taming more rare familiars and the rare drops. The scrolls of truth and kaleidostones only took roughly 2 hours to get the amount I needed for one of the errands. Just in time for NNK2 and one more game out of the backlog, haha.

Next game on the agenda: either Steins;Gate or KH2.5. Might be leaning more towards SG since I'm not sure I want to do another RPG with a heavy grind so close to each other.

Legalize it...

#145 & 146 - Minecraft: Story Mode...

The Deathly Rhythm

Plat #25 - Hitman Absolution

PRO Member

Plat #28:

Sorcery

PS Move game. Harder than I thought it would be, despite playing on the easiest difficulty. Of course, one of the trophies requires you go the entire game without drinking healing potions so it would have been a lot easier if that wasn't in there.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Legalize it...

#147 - Whitetail Challenge...

PRO Member

Platinum 83
    Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault (PS3)
    4/20/2016

11 consecutive months with a Platinum for me... for just the second time ever! GO ME!
    This strategy game combines tower defense with city planning across 5 destinations and a story with many boss battles. It is not a hard game but does require a LOT of post-plot grinding (and poor planning will be a costly mistake).
    Can I squeeze one more Platinum before my Uncharted 4 PS4 Bundle arrives on May 10th? We shall see!

Theodore Roosevelt.

Legalize it...

#148 - Cabelas African Adventures...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Presenting my Platinum #16...

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Cold Steel Conqueror

"Mastered Trails of Cold Steel and earned every trophy."

The Deathly Rhythm

Plat #26 - Killzone 3

Lvl 4 - Silver

#12..slightly embarrasing , but Goat Simulator this afternoon LOL...don't LOL at me , they all count

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platinum #7
    Last edited by DarkFox's Piss Bucket; 06-05-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #102 and PS3 Platinum #74 - Just Cause 2 - Winner Takes All

I have returned to my PS3! After deciding to take a break from Destiny, I found myself with plenty of time for games I had on my backburner. I diodn't realize I'd also have time for ones in the far back of my cabinet, nowhere near the burners. Just Cause 2 came out in 2010. Hell, Just Cause 3 came out last year. I've had JC2 on my PS3 since 2012 when it was given to us on PS Plus.

It's been 4 years, so I can't recall why I didn't play it back then. Perhaps I read about the massive grind and 50-100 hour comittment and thought it was too much. This was before I sunk hundreds of hours into GTA Online and thousands into Destiny. Now, 50-100 doesn't seem like much! And that's good because I ended up on the high end with 96 hours neede to complete the game.

The game itself is pretty good. No, it's not up to GTA's level, but it sure does a good job of making you feel like you're overpowered. Just the ability to skyjack a helicopter in midair is pretty damn amazing. The grind was rough, and that's just to get to 75% complete. There's still a lot left to do...too bad I've already done most of it 10 times!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Platinum #103 and PS3 Platinum #75 - Prototype 2 - Platinum Trophy

Digging into my Plus backlog again, I found this little title. Unlike Just Cause 2, this one did not sit on my PS3 for years, possibly because I didn't have enough space for it at the time. But as I've pared down the games on my system, I now find myself with plenty of room to download these plus games that slipped through the cracks.

I decided on this game because it seemed a bit less of a grind and it might be fun. I was right on the first part, but not so much on the second. It felt like a cut rate Infamous mixed with a stealth game. It was bogged down with way too many cutscenes and was very repetitive. It also didn't help that you have to play through it twice to get all the trophies. Not a horrible game, but it was no lost classic for sure.

Stop looking at me swan!

Platinum #90

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Well, that took awhile to complete, lol. Granted it got pushed back a bit cause of neptunia but it's finally done. I've gotta say, some parts of this was pretty brutal, as I'm not a pro at the game. The data battles took a lot of effort but end up making critical super easy in the long run for those battles. Critical went pretty smoothly except for some random snags as a result of low hp and lack of second chance. Overall I have to say the game is definitely easier than it's original counterpart just from limit form alone. It's definitely break time for KH for a bit since I know BBS is going to be much worse than this, according to what I've read anyway. As long as I complete BBS before 2.8 is out, it's all good. xD

Also edging closer to platinum 100 too, woo.

Next game on the agenda: Atelier Sophie