Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

What disturbs you the most while playing your PS3?

This is a discussion on What disturbs you the most while playing your PS3? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by iToxicityHD You do realize you can ask them to take you off their list. If they keep ...

Death is Awaiting....

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    You do realize you can ask them to take you off their list. If they keep calling you it's considered harassment and you can sue them. That's why I love when I say "Yeah, I'd like it if you would take me off your list." and they just keep going, and I say "Didn't you hear me?" and they say "Sorry for wasting your time."
    I just start talking some bullshit and they hang up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

The Last of Us

Quote Originally Posted by iToxicityHD View Post
    You do realize you can ask them to take you off their list. If they keep calling you it's considered harassment and you can sue them. That's why I love when I say "Yeah, I'd like it if you would take me off your list." and they just keep going, and I say "Didn't you hear me?" and they say "Sorry for wasting your time."
    I know you can, We've done it before. There are just a lot of different "companies" and such that seem to call...

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    I just start talking some bullshit and they hang up
    ^ I've done this about a thousand times. It can actually be entertaining at times, but I don't appreciate the calls while I'm gaming.

~Thanks to DaRe_xLw for t
    he epic sig and avy!~

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

When my dad comes in my room and starts talking to me when I'm at an important part of a game and I just ignore him so he talks louder and louder so I listen to him.

I don't answer the house phone anymore because of telemarketers lol

Also when I rage about something my sister comes in my room sometimes and says something like either "you're so loud, omg" or "its just a game calm down"

I'm already angry at the game bish, now GTFO and STFU!

hah..
    Avy by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My controller running on low batteries .

Lvl 6 - Silver

PSN messages or people signing off and on during games, or talking on phone during Madden Online game.. pisses me off greatly
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

MK Plat = Overrated

Like others here, I hate it when somebody sends you an invite to a game you have told them before that you don't have.

If telemarketers call, and I have one in the chamber, I'll blow a big ass fart at them then hang up. That is always really funny, for me that is.

I can't stand it when my girl bugs me. She does it on purpose too. Sometimes I just have to say, "shut the hell up. Leave me a lone damnit!"

Every once in a while, my bunny likes to jump in my lap when I'm playing. It's super cute but makes playing games difficult sometimes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345