Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Purging your friends list.

This is a discussion on Purging your friends list. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I only have about 10 PSN Friends But 5 of those are my IRL friends... The others I met here...

Quartercircle Forward.

I only have about 10 PSN Friends But 5 of those are my IRL friends... The others I met here

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

PRO Member

I've only ever deleted two friends, only because they hadn't signed on for 9 months. Otherwise whats the point unless you have 100 friends whats the point of deleting them, theres no harm. I've had people who I talk to delete me then it just case of fuck you. Didn't want to be your friend anyway

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    I've only ever deleted two friends, only because they hadn't signed on for 9 months. Otherwise whats the point unless you have 100 friends whats the point of deleting them, theres no harm. I've had people who I talk to delete me then it just case of fuck you. Didn't want to be your friend anyway
    Do you need a hug?

Legend...Nuff Said

I've not cut anyone so far, not on my PSN list that is. I've got maybe 30 people on it so far. Lots of room left before worrying about it.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've got 24 people on my friends list currently. I've gone up and down a little bit over time, and I usually with delete people once they hit 3 months without signing on, just because I don't see the point in keeping them on there if they're never on. But I have quite a few on there who are IRL friends, and one of them is at "7 Months Since Last Sign-On", but since he's my bud, I won't be deleting him.
    I've only got a few people from the internet on my list, mostly people I chat with regularly on IRC.

United Military Gamers

I clean mines every month.....

United Military Gamers - like us on Facebook

Closing this account

i dont like to delete ppl but theres 3 ways to get deleted/block by me. so far only 3 ppl got the axe off my friend list.FYI... emailing constantly me during any sports or rpg i am playing is am automatic ban from my list.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom doesn't delete slaves but the slaves do delete Doom. Hell I've got people who sent me Hate Mail in Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 because I love to prove them wrong. It's nothing but shit talking with 'em but in the end I do get some good games outta of 'em.

Btw I expect everyone in this thread to Vote Doom for World Emperor. I'm running the I won't kill you and drink your blood campaign. When in doubt, Vote Doom.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Gotham's Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    My list stays at 95 to 100 all the time. I'll delete people if they never talk/play..
    That is pretty much the same with me too.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

Lvl 4 - Silver

I only delete people I met online, or people who have started using another account, if I have it. "Purged" my list a while ago. Deleted a lot of people I met on Gamespot years ago. Never spoke to them anyway, so...

PRO Member

I ve got 43 friends by far and i deleted a lot in the past coz they dont talk or play and some that r ignorant i hate when dont reply the msgs if dont reply a few times then i have to delete

Lvl 3 - Bronze

56 of the 60 are people i know real life

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I will delete people if they don't talk to me after I send a message, play any games I have, send spam, harass the shit out of me to help them get a trophy, inactive for 6months. I delete requests of there blank or asking me if I'm a hacker. Last purge i did I went from 100 to 35.

A plat a month!

I'll normally delete someone if they've been idle for 2+ months.

There also have been cases where I've deleted people for being foul mouthed, or insulting. When I get a blank friends request, I'll ask them where they got my name from. One guy said "facebook". I don't have a facebook account, so I called him out on it. He replied something to the effect where I was trying to act "better than him" for calling him out. Instant removal.

Starkiller supreme

Every so often I check to see who hasn't been on in awhile. I delete the ones who haven't been on for months.

Toggle Spoiler

platcard by wadefan1

Sig by the one and only LEE200

Stop looking at me swan!

I've actually never purged my list since mine tends to stay under 25 friends. Most of the time they delete me themselves if they were just only looking for help in a particular game. I usually only delete if they spam me with messages, which has happened every so often.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I usually don't deleted or purge my friends list even they haven't connected over a year, like Zeiharu most of the times they delete me themselves.....
    I'll add anyone who wants to play w/me or want help, or just want another friend ::

Feel free to add me if you want!

Click-Click-Kaboom

I clean mine up the other day. Now im down to like 8-9 friends and one of them is my daughter. Half of them I have never played a game with, we just compare trophies. I don't deleted people cause we don't play cause everyone likes something different, I deleted when people ain't been on for like almost a year.

PSN- Il_WidowmakeR_Il

Mr. X

I had a clean up a couple of months ago. I got rid of everyone that hadn't been on line for a long period of time.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Regional Manager of War

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Basically this^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast