Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Trailer for One Piece Kaizoku Musou!

This is a discussion on New Trailer for One Piece Kaizoku Musou! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; i think i will buy it as i love one piece, but it looks kinda too cartoonish...

Lvl 7 - Gold

i think i will buy it as i love one piece, but it looks kinda too cartoonish

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Big One piece fan, but this game looks doesn't look that epic at all IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    by that logic, people who haven't watched twilight shouldnt criticize it because it's a terrible pile of shit.

you don't need to experience it to determine if it's shit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdundada View Post
    Blashpemy how dare you talk bad about Bleach! Down talk about Naruto will not be tolerated on these forum!.
    lol, i've watched over 100 animes and bleach is one of the worst.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Just so long as the Gum Gum Suspension Bridge is in there.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

looks pretty decent i'll totally get it when it releases in the U.S (maybe it will be the jumping off point for me to start the anime ) that said i'm not really a fan of the coloring but i guess thats bound to happen when they make a sd show into a hd game

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have seen the trailer before. It's really attractive. I also have chosen from where I would buy the game. It's from PIJ. I've compared price from different suppliers. It seems PIJ is cheaper.
    Yahoo Japan Auction Search from PIJ

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i love one piece its the best especially now that the mugiwara crew are so strong now with luffy's haki... AMAZING!
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

PRO Member

Well seeing we got fists of north star and it's no way as big as one piece is over here I'm quite sure well get one piece 100% positive infact!

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by BlackListHunta View Post
    lol, i've watched over 100 animes and bleach is one of the worst.
    It's not that bad, though. Sure, most of it's story is repetitive and gets dull, but it's much better than all those Love Hina rip-offs and what-not.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    its terrible

basically the anime is 500+ episode long because everyone loves shitty filler episodes. The fact that they ruined pirates for me and the art style doesn't help.
    This has to be the most biased answer EVER in the net.

So you hate anything published by shounen jump !!! you dont care about the content of the manga/anime. Exactly the same style you have with SONY, you just hate SONY no matter how good the quality of their products, your hate is bigger.....

hmmm well thats a problem you need help with ps360....you are consumed by the same hate that nourished in Naruto's heart...you need to go to the "water of truth" and face your "hate" Naruto did it a while ago. But its not that easy you need the help of the 8-tailed beast's Junchuriken aka Killer-Bee...he is an expert of that field. Be prepared to face the rap-machine...dattabayo lol.

Good Luck

Finally a game of One Piece that actually follow the story and with H&S style

Iam getting this for sure.
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by iraqoz View Post
    This has to be the most biased answer EVER in the net.

So you hate anything published by shounen jump !!! you dont care about the content of the manga/anime. Exactly the same style you have with SONY, you just hate SONY no matter how good the quality of their products, your hate is bigger.....

hmmm well thats a problem you need help with ps360....you are consumed by the same hate that nourished in Naruto's heart...you need to go to the "water of truth" and face your "hate" Naruto did it a while ago. But its not that easy you need the help of the 8-tailed beast's Junchuriken aka Killer-Bee...he is an expert of that field. Be prepared to face the rap-machine...dattabayo lol.

Good Luck

Finally a game of One Piece that actually follow the story and with H&S style

Iam getting this for sure.
    yeah i totally agree with you, also when does the game come out?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    yeah i totally agree with you, also when does the game come out?
    Not sure about the release date of USA and EU, but I read somewhere that the Japanese version will be released 1.march 2012
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato

Lvl 10 - Platinum

ohh man thats sick, i still have to pick up Ultimate ninja storm 2, along with this i will plat them both if there is a AUSTRALIAN release

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12