Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Trailer for One Piece Kaizoku Musou!

This is a discussion on New Trailer for One Piece Kaizoku Musou! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; On the official Japanese site they released a new trailer for the new One Piece game, believed also to be ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

New Trailer for One Piece Kaizoku Musou!

On the official Japanese site they released a new trailer for the new One Piece game, believed also to be called One Piece: Pirate Warriors when/if it gets a US release. The game looks amazing and I am very excited about it and can't wait for it to come to the US so I can play it

Last edited by the Pirate King; 01-23-2012 at 01:16 AM.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Monica Rial #1 Fan

This definitely needs a US release with the full Funimation English dub.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Funimation English dub.
    no it needs the 4kids treatment

all the guns are now lollipops

Lvl 9 - Gold

No blood? meh.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

wow that looks awesome I sure hope it gets a english release!
    It just shows you koet are great with anime titles first gundam then fists of the north star and now one piece!

Lvl 4 - Silver

OMG this looks great! Really hope they make and US or EU release
    -Feel free to add me on PSN (Kami_Gunn). Don't leave a blank message .

Nope, nothing

At least they're adding a few new gameplay elements to the usual 'same old thing' the Dynasty Warriors series gets.

I've never watched One Piece but this does look like fun

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I've never watched One Piece but this does look like fun
    its terrible

basically the anime is 500+ episode long because everyone loves shitty filler episodes. The fact that they ruined pirates for me and the art style doesn't help.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    its terrible

basically the anime is 500+ episode long because everyone loves shitty filler episodes. The fact that they ruined pirates for me and the art style doesn't help.
    Have you been living under a stone? Do you have any idea why they even bother with fillers? Have you even understood what kinda manpower it requires to air one episode? Itīs emotional as hell and the art is amazing. And ruins pirates? They werenīt hot before Pirates of Caribbean in the west. But sh!tty sequels turned down the heat. The only thing keeping pirates alive is One Piece.

The anime ainīt great, but saying it sucs, donīt disrespect Oda or his readers/watchers.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Have you been living under a stone? Do you have any idea why they even bother with fillers? Have you even understood what kinda manpower it requires to air one episode? Itīs emotional as hell and the art is amazing. And ruins pirates? They werenīt hot before Pirates of Caribbean in the west. But sh!tty sequels turned down the heat. The only thing keeping pirates alive is One Piece.

The anime ainīt great, but saying it sucs, donīt disrespect Oda or his readers/watchers.

i hate pretty much anything shouhen jump (bleach (THE HEART), naruto(A NINJA WEARING A ORANGE JUMPSUIT), etc. Hate it) except dragon ball z, only because that show has a place in my childhood

Kiwi Defender

no it needs the 4kids treatment

all the guns are now lollipops
    If it had cheats that allowed for 4Kids cheats (turning cigarretes into lollipops and guns into slingshots) I'd totally get it for cheap just to have a few good laughs.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Looks fun, but after Sengoku Basara I can't play other "Musou" games without feeling that something's lacking...if only Capcom would bring Utage to the West (which won't happen but I can still have hope)

In any case I started reading One Piece again, I'd almost forgotten how fun it was.
    Regarding the game...well...I just wish they had used cell-shading....but nevertheless Zoro and Sanji look BEAST!

Pd: It does look A LOT like Saint Seiya Senki, I hope they add co-op or else I won't be buying it.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

PRO Member

1 of my wish game of this year cant wait 100% awesomeness

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

its terrible

Correction: One Piece actually has barely any filler episodes at all; you would have known this had you watched ALL 500 episodes and ongoing. In fact, the only 'filler' episodes mesh in so well with the story that they are considered part of the story arcs. Have you yet watched past the first few episodes yet? If not, then how can your opinion be relevant here? ^^ 500+ episodes of pure story and humor, nothing else can top that. Plus, the action scenes flesh out the manga so realistically that it is too much to take in all at once.
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

INTJ

by that logic, people who haven't watched twilight shouldnt criticize it because it's a terrible pile of shit.

you don't need to experience it to determine if it's shit or not.

PRO Member

Truthfully if it comes to America i'd Get it........... One Piece is a Awesome Anime among many others.....To Be 500+ Episodes Says A lot, not many Animes Make That Far........
    For People to say else wise, are "Bakas"

Kiwi Defender

by that logic, people who haven't watched twilight shouldnt criticize it because it's a terrible pile of shit.

you don't need to experience it to determine if it's shit or not.
    Well, you can criticize something without needing to read/watch/play it, but it's hard to believe one's arguments since they aren't really well justified most of the time, so they lose most of it's credbility.

And on that note, I find One Piece to be very overrated, but it's not bad. It's enjoyable and entertaining, even with it's cons.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

i hate pretty much anything shouhen jump (bleach (THE HEART), naruto(A NINJA WEARING A ORANGE JUMPSUIT), etc. Hate it) except dragon ball z, only because that show has a place in my childhood
    Blashpemy how dare you talk bad about Bleach! Down talk about Naruto will not be tolerated on these forum!.

This _ _ _ _ is getting Serious!

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

i hope a one peice game comes to north america. last one piece game i played was back on the ds

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Even If No European Release Date Has Been Given I Will Still Get The Japanese Copy

Toggle Spoiler

Thanks You D1mech For My Epic Sig And Bladia For My Epic Avatar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast