View Poll Results: Which of these do you like more for a PSN name?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vacoris

4 28.57%
  • Vacovis

4 28.57%
  • Varovis

2 14.29%
  • Varcavis

4 28.57%

What PSN name do you like more? (final poll, no more of these I promise)

This is a discussion on What PSN name do you like more? (final poll, no more of these I promise) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; You guys were really helpful in my last poll, made me think about things I should consider like how high ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

What PSN name do you like more? (final poll, no more of these I promise)

You guys were really helpful in my last poll, made me think about things I should consider like how high up my friends's list I would be etc. The majority of the voters voted for "Arcavis" and while it's a nice name, when I googled it I realized it wasn't really unique... Some german furniture company is named like that... And say if some curious soul wants to search for my COD clips, they wouldn't find it. So I am no longer considering it.

I want to thank everyone who voted, and I really hope I'm not irritating anyone making yet another poll. I won't make more, I promise.

The PSN names above are my final choices. Please, without "Arcavis", choose the one you like the most. Comment also if you want, if you think one is particularly sucky or good. I'd appreciate all input.

All of these are composed of other real life words, for example "covis" is latin for seed (I know I know, latin is a bit pretentious ), "varo", "vis", they're all real words from different languages. (I used Wikitionary for some help.) So the pronunciation should make SOME sense.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Varcavis would be my choice.
    Yes I am Jesus. Ladies please...

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I picked vacovis.i think it sounds pretty good.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

member since Oct 2009

I f you're worried about somebody not finding your COD clips, then name your PSN id COD_clips.

I'D go with Vacoris it just sounds better.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks you guys! Now please other people, VOTE MORE! Please!!! I can't stay with a perfectly even poll!

Also, if someone were to post in my previous poll, I'll close that thread... I just don't want to mess with it unless I have to, I don't want to bring it to the top of the page near this one....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I honestly like your forum name best! Sounds kinda like a star But out of the one's you listed I'd say Vacoris. Let us know what you decide, and add me on psn Same as my forum name here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Sarytha View Post
    I honestly like your forum name best! Sounds kinda like a star But out of the one's you listed I'd say Vacoris. Let us know what you decide, and add me on psn Same as my forum name here
    Thanks! That was my previous PSN, sounds like the star "Draconis" no? Anyway I think people aren't voting because they read the title of this post and think I've already made like millions of these polls or something... It's just my second one.. Maybe I shouldn't have sounded so apologetic..

Lvl 4 - Silver

Vacovis sounds the best out the 4.

Signature And Avatar Made By DjungList!
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Platinum #10

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted for the first one, don't know why but it sounds the best...