Resident Evil 6 Leon & Helena Art

This is a discussion on Resident Evil 6 Leon & Helena Art within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; One of new characters in the game confirmed to be as Helena Harper. She will be Leon's partner in the ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Resident Evil 6 Leon & Helena Art

One of new characters in the game confirmed to be as Helena Harper. She will be Leon's partner in the game.

Source: Resident Evil 6 Helena Harper Art/Screenshot | ESG – EvilSourceGaming

PRO Member

So that's who she is. Hopefully they will release more info, specifically, who that mercenary type guy near the end of the trailer is...

Sig by - ~ Avatar by - DaRe

Zombie Killin' Business
    Are you a Professional Zombie Slayer? Join now!

Side Project
    My (incomplete) checklist, and trophy guides.

The GGA
    Sig Battles, SotW, SotM, and more!

Got a YouTube Channel?
    Post it here!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SideEffect View Post
    who that mercenary type guy near the end of the trailer is...
    The guy that has something in his blood? Apparently that's Alex Wesker, Albert's brother.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well Leon has changed a bit now, which looks good, but why they refuse to lose the mop is beyond me.

How is he ever supposed to see (let alone have peripheral vision) with his hair draped over his eyes all the time

Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    The guy that has something in his blood? Apparently that's Alex Wesker, Albert's brother.
    But all the other Wesker children died....

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
    But all the other Wesker children died....
    His status is unknown, even though Spencer told Albert he's the only survivor, so that might be him. Guess we'll have to wait for the game release to find out.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    His status is unknown, even though Spencer told Albert he's the only survivor, so that might be him. Guess we'll have to wait for the game release to find out.
    No, Alex profile are 2, He might be Albert Wesker brother, not one of Wesker Childrens, If you played Resident Evil 5 Lost In Nightmares and read every single Letter (I did ), Alex actually stole the medicine Spencer need to become a ''god'' and run away from there, On his files Spencer explained how young he felt and that his research eventually worked. That same night Alex stole it and left.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 6 - Silver

I literally can not wait for this game and the character models look ace. Although still not feeling the co-op and partners etc... but meh, this is going to be my 4th game EVER that I am pre-ordering, so bring it on either way
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 9 - Gold

I wanted Ashley to be his partner, but she´s alright I guess and glad he kept his hair style. Just glad not everyone is "generic marine soldier/mecenary with buzzcut + steroid-pumped-biceps-zombie-punch".
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box