Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Games that gotten you Simulator Sickness

This is a discussion on Games that gotten you Simulator Sickness within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I've gotten motion sickness from playing Gran Turismo 5. I can't remember if it was with or without my wheel ...

Stop looking at me swan!

I've gotten motion sickness from playing Gran Turismo 5. I can't remember if it was with or without my wheel but I remember it got so bad a couple times I actually had to stop and go throw up. It was rather hilarious since I never thought I could ever get motion sickness from a game. Seems I can't escape getting car sickness in reality and in gaming.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Perfect Dark on the N64 used to give me headaches after a while and when the screen blurred made me feel sick. Another one was Luminus on the PS3 it would hurt my eyes everytime the screen changed due to che sudden change of bright colours I'd have to pause rub my eyes and keep going

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Another one for Uncharted 3 halucination, only game that has made me feel sick.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i never got any motion sickness from games until i played goldeneye 007 on the wii.
    the wii controls and the first person view was just not a good combination.

i've played some wii games here and there but a fps was a first. and my last on a wii.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

In the beginning, FPS games gave me motion sickness, but now I don't really have that problem.

-i- love myself.

Killzone 2 gave me really bad motion sickness, it almost made me throw up! Games like BF3 I get motion sickness at first but then I got use to it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12