Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Payday The Heist

0 0%
  • Resident Evil 4

1 12.50%
  • Infamous Festival of Blood

7 87.50%

Which game should I get on the PSN Store?

This is a discussion on Which game should I get on the PSN Store? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I want some opinions from people that i trust on the ps3trophies forums. So I'm kinda in a rut at ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Which game should I get on the PSN Store?

I want some opinions from people that i trust on the ps3trophies forums. So I'm kinda in a rut at the moment. I can't decide out of which 3 games that I may want to get. I've lowered my options down to 3 games & they are: Payday The Heist, Resident Evil 4, or Infamous Festival of blood. I only got a 20 dollar card so I'm trying to decide which one to get. As of right now I'm downloading the demo for Payday The Heist, & I have played RE4 before back on the ps2 but never got around to play it that much. But as for Infamous Festival of Blood, It looks really good. I'm not typically into the Infamous games but the thought of Cole turning into a Vampire does sound pretty sweet. But I'm curious as to which one i should spend my money on. The multiplayer option doesn't really bother me, I like to play games that have just a singleplayer most of the time because it just seems to be more fun for me. But I love getting trophies as well. But I just don't wanna waste my money. So what do you guys think?

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Bump, really no one. No opinions?

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

well, based on reviews on all three games, the best one out of them would be infamous. payday is alright but not great and RE4 is good, unless you never played it before.

Just have to reviews those games on another site

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 4 - Silver

inFamous: Festival Of Blood...fun game, easy trophies and worth the money if you're a fan of the series.

Currently Working On- Borderlands 2 52% Resistance: Burning Skies 40%

PRO Member

Dude.... you must check out Festival of Blood!! It's

Not sure about the others but, I downloaded inFAMOUS: FoB right after completing inFAMOUS 2 and I really enjoyed it. It's a cool story with nifty new dark powers, it's fairly short, and the trophies are quite easy.

Why are you still reading this? You should be downloading....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well see I've played RE4 but never really got a chance to get into it. But i tried the Payday Demo and it was pretty fun. But I've got the first infamous and im working my way around to try to play it between Mgs peace walker since i got the HD collection. But the thought of Cole being Vampire is awesome. But I have also read that FoB is not really that long. But few of my friends are trying to get me to get RE4 but i just didn't know if it was worth the full 20 especially with not that many trophies because I've also heard about it not being any different from the Ps2 version. I don't know i just wanna make sure my $20 is well worth spent.

Nope, nothing

I haven't player RE4, I played the demo for Payday and I didn't really enjoy it, Festival of Blood I have got and it's pretty awesome.

It is really short though, which I really don't like about games but it's only an add-on so I didn't expect much.

But in my opinion, you should stop thinking about what PSN game to get and complete inFamous 1, then get number 2 because it's even better, then start thinking about PSN games because you don't have a new game to play

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by acid__snake View Post
    Well see I've played RE4 but never really got a chance to get into it. But i tried the Payday Demo and it was pretty fun. But I've got the first infamous and im working my way around to try to play it between Mgs peace walker since i got the HD collection. But the thought of Cole being Vampire is awesome. But I have also read that FoB is not really that long. But few of my friends are trying to get me to get RE4 but i just didn't know if it was worth the full 20 especially with not that many trophies because I've also heard about it not being any different from the Ps2 version. I don't know i just wanna make sure my $20 is well worth spent.
    Makes total sense. I haven't played RE4 from the PSN Store but, in my experience the remakes/re-releases are identical (with the exception of adding trophy support, haha). If you are not a big inFAMOUS fan, then you may not want to go that route.... kind of sounds like you are trying to "force" yourself back to it; that doesn't sound like enjoyment?

If you played Payday: The Heist Demo and loved it, then that may be the winner for you.

#cutformesa

I've heard good things about Payday and Festival of Blood, but Resi 4 is a classic and a known quantity. I'd say go with the one that sounds like the most fun right now, and get the others later on down the road.

Protip: Don't bump a thread after five minutes. If you have to bump at all, wait much longer than that.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hu? what you talking about i posted this yesterday lol I wouldn't bump after 5 mins i deff know better than that.

#cutformesa

Quote Originally Posted by acid__snake View Post
    Hu? what you talking about i posted this yesterday lol I wouldn't bump after 5 mins i deff know better than that.
    Yeah, I don't know where that came from. I thought I saw two back-to-back posts five minutes apart, but I don't see them now. My bad.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted for Infamous: FoB, even though I don't have it but i did play it at a friend's and it was fun. Hopefully you'll get another $20 PSN card and get Payday: The Heist. I found Payday to be fun as well
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247