Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

October 5th 2011 Playstation announcement speculation thread

This is a discussion on October 5th 2011 Playstation announcement speculation thread within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I thought it was great. You guys honestly assumed too much and thats why youre let down But i love ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

I thought it was great. You guys honestly assumed too much and thats why youre let down But i love how Ghost is in there even though he's supposed to be dead possibly gonna be in MW3

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jambalaya View Post
    No. The cosplayers were not the people who won. Michael was one of the people who won, which is pretty obvious seeing as the picture of him showed him holding a ps3 controller, just what they had asked for... And some of the other 'winners' had their pictures all over the ceiling. You seriously thought the cosplayers were the ones that won the competition? lol.
    Well that makes sense, and it doesn't. Only one (the one picture being held) was clear enough to see. That whole contest was to grab a few people just to hang their picture on the wall? Kind of crappy. I also highly doubt they pulled them all into a room and had them "share their thoughts" on the commercial. Ah, who knows.

Admittedly, the cosplayers were practically spot on look a likes. Could they have been picked based on that? That's some pretty lucky people if so.

======================

My Guides
    --------------
    Jurassic Park: The Game
    Episode One -- Episode Two -- Episode Three -- Episode Four

Microbot

======================

PSN ID: Horror_Movie

======================

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567