Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Street Fighter X Tekken: PS3 Exclusive characters newest additions (MEGA MAN!)

This is a discussion on Street Fighter X Tekken: PS3 Exclusive characters newest additions (MEGA MAN!) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Street Fighter X Tekken ‘s roster is already bursting with fan favorites from both sides, and today we can add ...

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Street Fighter X Tekken: PS3 Exclusive characters newest additions (MEGA MAN!)

Street Fighter X Tekken‘s roster is already bursting with fan favorites from both sides, and today we can add two more iconic characters to the list – and in this case, they’re exclusive to PS3 and PS Vita players…Two iconic mascots, Pac-Man and Mega Man, join the fray with existing PlayStation exclusives Cole, Kuro and Toro. However, both mascots arrive in altered forms to create battles unique to Street Fighter X Tekken; Pac-Man rides Tekken’s Mokujin, while Mega Man references the “classic” bad box art from the original US Mega Man.Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS3 launches March 6, with the PS Vita to follow!
    Source: Pac-Man and Mega Man Join Street Fighter X Tekken

So how does everybody feel about Capcom's addition of Mega Man in particular, and there choice of his depiction? I happen to love it and think it's the best trolling I have ever seen.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Threat

I would be pissed as hell if I owned a 360.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 6 - Silver

lol WTF PAC-MAN?!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Now people can shut up about Mega Man not being in UMvC3.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Pac-Man is the Chuck Norris of fighting characters hahaha

Nope, nothing

Awesome trailer, really cool how PS3 users get Cole

PRO Member

Awesome add that was impressive

Lvl 3 - Bronze

That makes me want the game even more but I'm wondering is the Vita version going to come out March 6th as well?

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by y2cloud View Post
    That makes me want the game even more but I'm wondering is the Vita version going to come out March 6th as well?
    as of now, what I read from various sites is that the Vita version is going to come later.

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have to say I'm not impressed by these new characters. Cole looks good, but the rest hold little to no appeal for me.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_doom View Post
    now people can shut up about mega man not being in umvc3.
    but, but, but.................hes fat.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Revelations 19:16

I cant take this game seriously anymore with the Pac man and mega man add-ins. Might as well make this Namco Vs. Capcom, or Capcom Vs Tekken instead of "street fighter x tekken." I hope the namco version is much better.
    "The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering."

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by djthaiboxer View Post
    I cant take this game seriously anymore with the Pac man and mega man add-ins. Might as well make this Namco Vs. Capcom, or Capcom Vs Tekken instead of "street fighter x tekken." I hope the namco version is much better.
    That's what I don't like about UMvC3 - too many stupid and gimmicky characters on the Capcom side. Tron, Amatersau and Arthur come to mind. These new announcements for SFxT have actually lowered my interest in the game.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    That's what I don't like about UMvC3 - too many stupid and gimmicky characters on the Capcom side. Tron, Amatersau and Arthur come to mind. These new announcements for SFxT have actually lowered my interest in the game.
    I agree with you on that 100%. Its like capcom is not taking their game seriously. They should have put in more serious character instead of this.

Regional Manager of War

lol I don't know about anyone else but I am loving the Mega Man they used for this game.

Prayer Warrior

ok now let's not get silly.....pac man? mega man? even cole? really?.........really?............really? these people have NOTHING to do with street fighter or tekken so why in the world are they in the game. just silly.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 9 - Gold

But Pac-Man is Namco. Plus I kind of like the Mega Man inclusion. We get Mega Man in a fighting game, which everyone has been whining about and Capcom gets kind of chuckle out of how they did it. Always thought the box art for Mega Man was a little ridiculous, but it seems great here.
    "I do not agree with a word you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."- Voltaire

The First Wrestling Platinum Grand Slam Winner on PS3Trophies.com

Trophy Checklist: http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/tr...-doghouse.html

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by StewartBros View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATH775 View Post
    I agree with you on that 100%. Its like capcom is not taking their game seriously. They should have put in more serious character instead of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    ok now let's not get silly.....pac man? mega man? even cole? really?.........really?............really? these people have NOTHING to do with street fighter or tekken so why in the world are they in the game. just silly.

yea how dare game devs have fun with ips.

except the mega man one, what capcom did with megaman is basically like telling a joke about 9/11 a week after it happened. It's depressing, offensive to the people that loved the series, and other things.

Cancel MML3, bullshit crap in UMVC3, and now this.

also i like how no one mentioned kuro and toro

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    bullshit crap in UMVC3, and now this.
    I don't understand why so many damn people wanted Mega Man. It was classic Mega Man that was in the original Marvel vs Capcom and yet people wanted X in it. I for one applaud Capcom for trolling all of these cry baby fans with the Zero Alt, Frank West Alt and Fat Mega Man which considering that they took that from the original box art, it makes him the real Mega Man. Awesome.

Since they're console exclusive they won't be allowed in tournaments which gives me a sad face. Doom wanted to see a team of Bob and Mega Man take Evo 2012. Oh well maybe Chris G will play the game and do another one of his awesome Rage Quits on stream.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

INTJ

so much rage on the internet when that was revealed in umvc3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast