Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Most ANNOYING Collectable Trophies??

This is a discussion on Most ANNOYING Collectable Trophies?? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; From what I've experienced InFamous - It took me forever to find that last shard. Spare Parts - I started ...

An old-fashioned cowboy

From what I've experienced

InFamous - It took me forever to find that last shard.

Spare Parts - I started playing the game before downloading the patch so I had to find all the collectibles again.

Brutal Legend - I got affected by the save data corruption that was never fixed so I had to find all the collectibles again.

Assassin's Creed II - I had to print out a map and cross off each feather as I found it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Braid "Fullspeed Run" - It took me months of training!!!
    Cross Edge "The Gun Runner" - I still have nightmares on that synth. item system...
    Marvel Vs Capcom3 "A new Avenger" - Clearing 320 mission killed my fingers
    UNO "Top 50 in the world" - I had to play EVERY NIGHT for climbing the leaderboard for reaching the 50th position... And I started from 78.281th...
    Trust me! I'm the Doctor.

Looking for Grimy's n00bs

All of them!!! I hate collectibles 100% more than MP. The problem with collectibles that require 100% collected is when you miss only one and are not using a map. It would take you a ton of time to go around and try to find it. Collectibles SUCK!!!

avatar and sig by the awesome kid420247

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well for me, getting all the Artefacts in the Tomb Raider Collection was annoying. Yes there easy compared to some Collectable trophies in other games, but the fact that you had to do it for all 3 Tomb Raider games in the Collection made it annoying.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    alot of people say the feathers in AC2. They are freaking cakewalk to most games

Batman arkham City - 400 collectables and most of them you have to solve a puzzle first
    Just Cause 2 - all in all theres about 1150 collectables for plat in a map thats probably the biggest in any game
    GTA4 - 200 pigeons

I can't understand why people hate the feathers so much. took me a hour maybe 2
    I agree, getting all the feathers in Assassins Creed 2 isn't that hard to do.

PRO Member

All the way INFAMOUS

Lvl 4 - Silver

Riddler trophies. They took the only annoying part of Arkham Asylum and decided to expand it and make it more annoying in Arkham City. 440 collectibles add nothing to an otherwise stellar game. If there are going to be Riddler Trophies in future Batman games (which I suspect) at LEAST they could knock that number in half. Chasing down those question marks ruins the whole flow of the game.
    Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Almost all collectibles actually, you always have to play the game again to get all the collectibles.
    Especially annoying when the game sucks

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenicide_X View Post
    Well for me, getting all the Artefacts in the Tomb Raider Collection was annoying. Yes there easy compared to some Collectable trophies in other games, but the fact that you had to do it for all 3 Tomb Raider games in the Collection made it annoying.
    ^ This. I bought and finished all the 3 games back in August but I only platted them recently because the collectibles were REALLY annoying to find all together.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

dog tags in mgs2 hands down

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Never usually had a problem with them when having a map handy, but even so just did InFamous yesterday... I spent a good 11+ hours in total finding ONE BLOODY SHARD!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'd have to say batman AA and AC. they are endless.

Lvl 4 - Silver

[QUOTE=Moondog;147192]everyone goes on about this trophy, i don't have it yet but i have went around collecting a fair few, what the hell is the problem? the game fucking tells you where they are

it gets harder to find them when you have have like 10 left cause dont forget empire city is a pretty big city

platbar and sig by wadefan1

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I thought the feathers were bad in ACII, but then came the Borgia Flags in ACB...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345