Want to Participate in a Gaming Focus Group? Volition, Inc. Wants YOU!

This is a discussion on Want to Participate in a Gaming Focus Group? Volition, Inc. Wants YOU! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Source: Volition Inc. Do you play video games? Volition, a video game developer located in downtown Champaign, IL, needs YOU ...

Retired TGT Member

Want to Participate in a Gaming Focus Group? Volition, Inc. Wants YOU!

Source: Volition Inc.

Do you play video games?

Volition, a video game developer located in downtown Champaign, IL, needs YOU to help us make our great games even better! Enroll in our Usability and Playability Program below, and you could get a chance to play these games as they are being developed!

No matter where you’re located in the world, you can sign up. Our studies within the program range from on-line surveys requiring only a few minutes, to lengthy usability tests that can take 2-3 hours, always scheduled at your convenience. Usability tests are performed only on-location at our studio and if you are selected, you will be appropriately compensated for your time and your help. You must be 18 years or older to participate and a proper PhotoID is required at the time of the study.

To enroll, please complete the survey below. Volition collects this information for the sole purpose of matching you with an appropriate study. All information is kept confidential and will not be distributed outside of Volition. For more details read our privacy policy.

Please Complete This Survey
    You must have a valid email address in order to complete this survey. Any question about this process can be sent to: [email protected]

Please Note: You are ineligible to participate in these focus tests if you meet any of the following:

If you’ve ever worked in Game Design, Market Research, or Usability Testing.
    If you are a current employee of a video game retailer, or another game studio.
    If you’re under 18 years of age.
    Also, if you have gaming buddies, please tell them to enroll as well!
    Yes you will be compensated, but only if you're on-site in Champaign, IL (USA).

I think I'll road trip it over there and tell them that next Saints Row needs more nudity .

Also note that you can't do this if you currently have a job in the gaming industry, and you will not get a job with the Quality Assurance team, no matter how smart you are.

All kidding aside, this could be fun!

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

I might give it a try. Thnx for the post

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 9 - Gold

Ffffffffff*ck, a chance to pre-play games by Volition?

LIVIN' THE DREAM.

If anyone here has the opportunity to do this, for the love of gaming get over there,

a one-off opportunity that no gamer should miss ( TT_TT )

Lvl 9 - Gold

is is neat, I live in Chile but I'll sign up to do the surveys, after all if it helps the gaming industry this is the least I can do to repay them (buying games just isn't enough for me and since I live far away...)

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted