New MGR: Revengeance details (Minor Update)

This is a discussion on New MGR: Revengeance details (Minor Update) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Not much new info, and one of it have been posted earlier. Additional details from Famitsu ( and from portions ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

New MGR: Revengeance details (Minor Update)

Not much new info, and one of it have been posted earlier.

Additional details from Famitsu ( and from portions of the recent Kojima Productions podcast ) reveal the following:
    • Metal Gear Rising: Revengenace will have less cinematics than main entries of the series
    • The identity of Raidenís opponent seen in the latter portions of the announcement trailer will also be revealed ( itís unclear when this will happen )
    • There will be CODEC conversations, possibly more than what was found in MGS4
    • The events happening between Metal Gear Solid 4 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance will be explained
    Two low-res screenshots:

Source: New Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Information | The Silent Chief

Platinum Procrastinator

I'm still on the fence about weather or not I'll be getting this as I don't think it looks all that good to be honest. However, if it gets decent reviews, I'll probably end up purchasing it eventually when the price drops. Also, I don't know if it being less cinematic is really a good idea as I liked watching the movies on MGS4 and think the ones featuring Raiden were pretty awesome.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!