How to unlock last main ops in peace walker

This is a discussion on How to unlock last main ops in peace walker within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; how exactly do you unlock last main ops 33 zeke battle, i know you have to build a plant in ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

How to unlock last main ops in peace walker

how exactly do you unlock last main ops 33 zeke battle, i know you have to build a plant in the motherbase but this game is so SHITTY that it requires for you to make a so called "militia" who end up defecting thus lowering combat,mess hall, and r&d teams thus making impossible to advance to the last mission. apperently i just need to create a plant as i have already developed zeke, damn this SO called "metal gear solid" title

Lvl 6 - Silver

i guessed not many ppl have played this

Lvl 8 - Gold

I never had any problems with this. I played the game normally and the mission was unlocked without me trying to do anything special. Keep playing some extra missions and give it a little time, because I have no idea what else you could do.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Try gamefaqs, may have what you´re looking for.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box