Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored

This is a discussion on Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; According to an source Guerilla Games is working on a new Killzone title that will work its way to either ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored

According to an source Guerilla Games is working on a new Killzone title that will work its way to either the end of the PS3's life or to Sony's future console. We were all certain Killzone 3 was the last entry in the series but it looks like that is not the case. Good news on the other hand is that Guerilla Games is also working on a new IP, about time right. Here are tidbits regarding their upcoming titles.

"Well it looks like Guerrilla Games is hard at work these days. An inside source of ours has informed us that they are hard at work on the next iteration of Killzone. It isn’t known whether or not Killzone 4 will be a PS3 or PS4 title. There are a ton of jobs posted on GG’s site now and among the many artist jobs lies a Multiplayer Designer position which requires FPS experience. There could very well be an announcement at E3 with an early 2013 release for PS3. We’ll keep you updated on that.

In other Guerrilla news we discovered that a new IP is in the works. This can also be found on their website on the front page. One wonders if this second IP is another FPS game or something entirely different. Either way it’s exciting to know that they are working hard to keep those games coming.

Lastly in Killzone news, there’s a rumor that a PS Vita Killzone game is in the works. I’m not sure if GG is the team that’s handling the mobile version, but given the similarities between the PS3 and the Vita, I’m sure they could have a mobile off shoot of their blockbuster FPS up and running in no time.

As always, take these rumors with a grain of salt. Whatever you can find on their site is FACT. Like the fact that they are looking for someone with DirectX experience(hmmm). Whatever we dig up for you comes from credible sources but treat it as a rumor until it’s official."
    Source: 8bitfix - Guerrilla Games Working On Killzone 4, New IP and Killzone PS Vita Rumored

Can't wait for Killzone 4. Killzone games are the only FPS games that I truly like out of all other FPS games that I played.

Kiwi Defender

Seeing how I've yet to play KZ3, I'm more interested in what their new IP will be about.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Nope, nothing

I'd be interested to see a new IP from those guys

I'll definitely keep my eyes peel, thanks for the heads up.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

How invigorating....

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hmm Killzone 4, sounds like milking the franchise..... Although i always very much liked the SP of all KZ's, never really felt something for the multiplayer...
    Very curious about the new IP, really don't have a clue what sort of game it will be...
    I'm really interested to hear that they are making a KZ game for Vita, i really liked Killzone Liberation on the psp..

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Dear Guerrila Games ,
    please , let us play as the Helghastin KZ4 because the ISA suck

Toggle Spoiler

Sig by Chambers35

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Seeing how I've yet to play KZ3, I'm more interested in what their new IP will be about.
    I agree although I've yet to play KZ2 and KZ3.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Vive La Révelation!

SWEEEEET! Life just got substantially more exciting for me!
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

wouldnt be surprised if they are working on new things seeing how they've been quiet since kz3

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Retired TGT Member

Couldn't get into either KZ2 or KZ3, so let's see what else they can do.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wouldn't say they are milking the franchise, as It is a franchise that can continue to expand, and evolve, just like Star Wars.

Glad to have a new Killzone in the works, though I think it would be best for PS4. Seeing that Killzone is one of the best developed PS3 exclusives, it would be great to see how much Killzone 4 could set itself and the PS4 apart from competitors.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Is just a matter of time every exclusive of PS3 made it to the Vita no surprise there. A new IP sounds interesting, perphaps another PS exclusive ?
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 1 - Bronze

awesome can't wait I love the killzone series, nearly platinum'ed #3 currently helf way through elite,

Game on....

Killzone 4

PRO Member

Being that i love the Killzone games. My favorite FPS out there. I am excited to see a #4. As soon as I seen the ending of 3 I kinda thought that there would be another one.

Like to see what the new IP will be also.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yay! Found KZ2 pretty 'meh', but bloody loved KZ3, so awesome!!

I was sure there would be a KZ4 after the ending of 3...

Hope it comes out on the PS4 as would love to see it with the awesome new graphics and tech, but I seriously doubt they will, as the PS4 is supposed to be released in like 3+ years

Also will be awesome to play their new IP, (Insomniac are also making a new IP) so will be very interesting to see what they do next.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Brohgrick Talonteeth View Post
    Hope it comes out on the PS4 as would love to see it with the awesome new graphics and tech, but I seriously doubt they will, as the PS4 is supposed to be released in like 3+ years
    I heard somewhere that Sony said like with the PS3, they will be the last to announce their new console. Which leads me to believe that it will be either sometime this year or next year. But I could be wrong...

Honestly I was disappointed with KZ3. I hated the ending because it didnt make sense to me at all... Not going to spoil ANYTHING for the people who havent finished it.

Visit My Art Page: http://artithan-artpage.blogspot.ca/ You Won't Regret It.

'But I dont want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    'Oh, you can't help that.' said the Cat: 'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.'
    'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    'You must be,' said the Cat, 'Or you wouldn't have come here.'
    -Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

The Bushiest Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Artithan View Post
    I heard somewhere that Sony said like with the PS3, they will be the last to announce their new console. Which leads me to believe that it will be either sometime this year or next year. But I could be wrong...

Honestly I was disappointed with KZ3. I hated the ending because it didnt make sense to me at all... Not going to spoil ANYTHING for the people who havent finished it.
    How'd it not make sense to you

Anyway, I bet KZ4 will come towards the end of the PS3's life. As for the VITA game ... known about it for some time now. I wonder what it will be about ... and a new IP what could it be?
    1st Place - VITA Trophy Guide of the Year, 2012 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss

2nd Place - CB Personality of the Year, 2011

2nd Place - DLC Trophy Guide of the Year, 2011 - Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

-i- love myself.

I have yet to play KZ3 but I can't wait to hear what their new IP is going to be.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I almost vomited on how annoying Rico was. Please no more......
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast