Page 50 of 160 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3194

Post Your New Game!

This is a discussion on Post Your New Game! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Feral Unfortunately there's no JB Hi Fi up where I live. I don't mind paying more, I ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Unfortunately there's no JB Hi Fi up where I live. I don't mind paying more, I mainly buy games from Big W anyway it was just that EB had the buy 1 get 1 free that I went there.
    Yeah thats alright, i wasn't going at you, if that's how i came off, i just thought i would mention so you can save money.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The Sims 3

It's mainly for my Girlfriend, but i'll get the trophies on it anyway.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Never played it before and for only $5.99, it seemed like a good deal. Always wanted to know where it all began and looking to pick up the HD Collection after completing this!

PLATINUM TROPHY HITLIST:
    - ALIEN BREED: IMPACT
    - DIABLO 3
    - DEAD SPACE 2
    - THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
    - THE LAST OF US

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2, since I am close to Battlefield: Bad Company platinum and already have LittleBigPlanet platinum, will plat these next.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Street Fighter X Tekken

not my favorite game ever..

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    Yeah thats alright, i wasn't going at you, if that's how i came off, i just thought i would mention so you can save money.
    Nah man I didn't think you were having a go at me. Eventually I probably start buying stuff online.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Pre-ordered Ghost Recon & Bioshock Infinite!

illegal in 9 countries

I guess I'm old fashioned lol. It doesn't bother me I mean what else am I going to spend money on. I live with my folks, got no kids (that I know of lol), I've got a car I barely drive. So yeah the price doesn't bother me when I've got the money.
    I've got the money too (and kids, mortgage, ball & chain...), but games in Oz are a complete and utter rip-off, as is retail in general. I won't support the industry when they're blatantly price-gouging compared to the rest of the civilised world.

Buying and importing at release from the UK costs 50% of our local retail. Within a few months, it's down to 33%, a couple more and it's 20-25%.

That means for the same dough, I buy 4 - 5 x as many games. I'd call that a win in return for a little patience on my part

Save your money, get online and buy from zavvi.com, game.co.uk, ozgameshop.com and occasionally, shopto.net and thehut.com.

OZG includes shipping in their price, Zavvi / The Hut (same company, easier to shop on Zavvi) will ship an entire order for 1.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 05-03-2012 at 09:35 AM.

The Stereotype Killer

Twitter: Stereotypekillr
    Xbone: Stereotypekillr

PRO Member

bought battlefield bad company 2
    Posted 14th March

Littlebigplanet 2. time for another platinum
    Posted 2 weeks ago

Bought Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2, since I am close to Battlefield: Bad Company platinum and already have LittleBigPlanet platinum, will plat these next.
    Posted 2 hours ago.

And the kid swears blind he doesn't spam

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I've got the money too, but games in Oz are a complete and utter rip-off (as is retail in general), so I won't support the industry when they're blatantly price-gouging compared to the rest of the civilised world.

Buying and importing at release from the UK costs 50% of our local retail. Within a few months, it's down to 33%, a couple more and it's 20-25%.

That means for the same dough, I buy 4 - 5 x as many games. I'd call that a win in return for a little patience on my part

Save your money, get online and buy from zavvi.com, game.co.uk, ozgameshop.com and occasionally, shopto.net and thehut.com.

OZG includes shipping in their price, Zavvi / The Hut (same company, easier to shop on Zavvi) will ship an entire order for 1.
    Oh I know you've got the money but also you have a family. You have a good point mate So that's how your collection got so big. I'll have to get a card first (I don't even have a keycard lol). I'll save my money and be like the guy in your sig lol. Those sites are good and reliable?

Regional Manager of War

Trine 2, alot better than the first game imo. Can't wait to play the game coop since that's what made the first game so good for me.

illegal in 9 countries

Oh I know you've got the money but also you have a family. You have a good point mate So that's how your collection got so big. I'll have to get a card first (I don't even have a keycard lol). I'll save my money and be like the guy in your sig lol. Those sites are good and reliable?
    Those sites are all excellent, never had a problem. Each disc will typically come individually packaged, and when you buy games 10 at a time like me , it takes a bit of mental gymnastics to keep on top of it.

On only two occasions out of hundreds of imports have I contacted Zavvi and Game to inform them of missing orders. Both times they sent replacements, and both times the originals also turned up...just a week later than the rest of the order

Harvey Norman has cottoned onto the interwebs trend and has emulated OZG's business model with their harveynormandirectimports.com site. It's still more expensive than buying direct from the UK and the region compatibility with Oz PSN DLC is a crap-shoot because they sometimes use Asian region discs (which is why I buy UK games...rarely if ever a problem), but that's another option if you're a bit wary of shopping online.

That said, most of the current listings on HNDI are UK-region discs they've imported in bulk and there are some good deals to be had
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 05-03-2012 at 09:41 AM. Reason: grammar nazi

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Those sites are all excellent, never had a problem. Each disc will typically come individually packages, and when you buy games 10 at a time like me , it takes a bit of mental tracking to keep on top of it.

On only two occasions out of hundreds of imports have I contacted Zavvi and Game to inform them of missing orders. Both times they sent replacements, and both times the originals also turned up...just a week later than the rest of the order
    Alright, I like that. Lol, 10 at a time. That's good, at least they replaced them even though in the end it didn't matter ha ha.

I probably won't be buying anymore games for a little while so gives me time to get a card and get this happening.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The hut are cheap, but it saids normally ships within 30 days, if im in the UK is that how long i've actually got to wait ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Driver: San Francesco
    Shadows of the Damned
    Tron Evolution
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
    de Blob 2
    Last Rebellion
    Mass Effect 2
    Venetica
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Overlord II
    L.A. Noire
    Need For Speed: Shift 2
    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
    Last edited by Jaber; 05-04-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian View Post
    Posted 14th March

Posted 2 weeks ago

Posted 2 hours ago.

And the kid swears blind he doesn't spam
    yeah i bought them but they hvaent arrived. didnt know that i had already mentioned it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Modnation Racers
    Rage (anarchy edition)
    X-Men - destiny
    Assasin's creed Brotherhood
    Alice - madness returns

all for €20,- each (new)

Game on....

I just brought Dead Space 2 Limited Edition for 10 new. I have already platted Dead Space 2 but the limited edition has Dead Space Extraction included with it. I have a 0% completion rate for Dead Space Extraction and i want to get the plat for it now.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Signature by DaRe_xLw