Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Owning SAME game both on PS3 & PC.

This is a discussion on Owning SAME game both on PS3 & PC. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; There are players out there who actually own the same games but both on PC & PS3. Wither they are ...

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Owning SAME game both on PS3 & PC.

There are players out there who actually own the same games but both on PC & PS3. Wither they are nuts, addicted or simply for different reasons.

What games do you have for both PS3 & PC?

For me? I own Sims 3, Mass Effect Series ( ME3 coming up ) & Kingdom Amalur: Reckoning. Due to the fact I get sent to different part of the country or outside the country that requires me being away from my PS3. So, I own these whenever I have nothing to do.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PC and PS3? Nah. But I own Sega Genesis and Tomb Raider: Underworld US and EU versions ;p

Local Drunk

Yes, I've got The Sims 3 on PS3 & PC.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 4 - Silver

Portal 2 because of the Steam code they give you and Portal 1 because it was free, plus I have it in the orange box. Thats all i have on my comp, its a Mac so thats probably why I dont buy PC games.

Visit My Art Page: http://artithan-artpage.blogspot.ca/ You Won't Regret It.

'But I dont want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
    'Oh, you can't help that.' said the Cat: 'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad.'
    'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
    'You must be,' said the Cat, 'Or you wouldn't have come here.'
    -Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I own Oblivion and Mirror's Edge on both PC and PS3. They are two of my favorite games and when they were on sale for cheap on Steam, I bought em both. That way, when I go back and play them, I'll have the superior-looking version of both games. Despite that, a console is still my main gaming platform.

Hey, feel free to add me (Coconutz) on PSN!

Level 5 Esper

I have BF3 for both PC and PS3 cuz I'm a dumb consumer and didn't check the specs on my laptop and desktop before getting the pc version
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

KCCO!

I also have (or had rather) Portal 2 for both PC and PS3. I also had, at one point, Fallout 3 for PC and PS3.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Mass Effect 2, I got it free to pc from those EA campaign.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Battlefield bad company 2, bully, fallout i have a few for various reasons but i think they play differently anyway.

Mr. X

I've got Fallout 3 on PS3 and PC. I do love the game but I only picked it up on PC because I found the GOTY edition for 99p.

I actually think it's better on PC as well. It looks nicer and modding it makes it into a whole new game.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Breakfast and Chill

Portal 2...

Buy my book, Alteration

I have Portal 2 on both PC and PS3.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I own MW2 on PC and PS3 for some reason

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Dragon Age because I got the complete edition for ps3 so that I could play through the dlc and awakening.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I have Portal 2, Skyrim, Batman: AA, Burnout Paradise and Oblivion on both.

The only sane person here

I got Sonic CD on PC and PS3

PRO Member

Only Portal 2 (Steam sales) and CoD4 (Had it on PC before I bought my PS3) that I'm aware of, I'll be getting the new CS on both (Hopefully they throw in a steam code with the PS3 version)

illegal in 9 countries

PS3 & PC - Borderlands, Orange Box, Plants vs Zombies, Portal 2, Oblivion, Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty 4, World at War, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Batman AA, Dead Space, Dirt, Dirt 2, Dirt 3, F1 2010, Mass Effect 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Secret of Monkey Island, Limbo, Brink, Crysis, Unreal Tournament 3, Bulletstorm, Braid, Trine, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Blur, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, Burn Zombie Burn, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, Red Alert 3 & Uprising, Darksiders, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dragon Age Origins, Dungeon Defenders, FEAR, FEAR 2, Far Cry 2, Fuel, GTA IV, Greed Corp, Grid, Hydrophobia, Just Cause 2, Kane & Lynch 2, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed Shift, Overlord 2, Prince of Persia series, Red Faction Guerilla, Rogue Warrior, Sacred 2, Section 8, Swords and Soldiers, Chronicles of Riddick Dark Athena, Splinter Cell Trilogy, Rainbow 6: Vegas 2, and End War.

360 & PC - Mass Effect, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Metro 2033, Splinter Cell Conviction, Fable 2, The Last Remnant, Frontlines Fuel of War.

Seems like madness, but most of the PC purchases were on sale on Steam because I like to have a digital backup. It's also why you see shit like Rogue Warrior and Fuel on the list, they were part of a bundle pack.

I'm much less likely to double-up these days, my PC doesn't get much love however I will snag a good game like Deus Ex if it's going dirt cheap so I can play it in full HD glory at maxed settings on PC.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Fallout New Vegas, Because Fallout New Vegas with mods is a whole new world.
    PS4: jGezze7
    ''War... War Never Changes...... Men do, through the roads they walk.''

Lvl 6 - Silver

COD4, GTA4 (Mods with friends FTW), Far Cry 2 (piece of shit), Oblivion (Brilliant game even though no trophy support), MW2 (Zombie mods with friends, their is a hack that makes it like WAW zombies with perks and everything, pretty sweet), Battlefield Bad Company 2 (It was fun the first 3 hours, than I just modded it ;P)
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast