List of Playstation 3 Games That Have Glitched Trophies

This is a discussion on List of Playstation 3 Games That Have Glitched Trophies within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I wanted to compile a list of games that have glitches in them that will stop you earning some trophies. ...

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

List of Playstation 3 Games That Have Glitched Trophies

I wanted to compile a list of games that have glitches in them that will stop you earning some trophies. This is a WIP, and won't be completed for a while. If you've got any help or if I've missed out please inform me. Note, I'll also be adding how to beat each glitch for the trophies if I can.

Let's get on with it.

Assassins Creed Revelation - Sage trophy. Having patch 1.02 will stop the trophy from popping when collecting all books. A work around is just before you buy the last book , delete the patch first and restart the game and play offline to stop it from automatically loading the new patch.

Batman: Arkham Asylum - Invisible Predator: You have to take down each and every henchmen not only with silent takedowns alone, but you can't be seen at all! The trophy description is either misleading or the trophy glitches.

Crysis 2 - Dedication: Instead of giving you the trophy for playing an online match after 6 months, sometimes this trophy will glitch out on you, forcing you to play this game nearly every day since the 6 month mark hoping you'll get it. I do know though that sometimes the trophy doesn't apply to the day of 6 months, but the month itself. So you may have to wait until next month to plat it.

Deus Ex: Human Revoultion - Pacifist: Thinking of playing through the whole game without taking a life? Be careful of the transquilizer. Sometimes using this weapon on hostile will cause them to have the symbol of skull'n'bones when you go up to them instead of three Zs that indicate that they're dead instead of actually knocked out. To avoid this avoid headshots with the weapon or avoid it as often as you can. If you come across this glitch, reload your game.

Dragon Age Origins - Blight Queller: The most recent patches have screwed this trophy beyond recognition and you have to kill 1000 darkspawn with your character, any kills the AI gets does not count toward the trophy. If you play without the patches the darkspawn kills carry across different playthrough's and anyone in your party who kills a darkspawn counts toward the trophy.

Gran Turismo 5 - Colourful: Sometimes you'll have to paint more than 256 cars to get this. In some cases if the car is already painted a colour you have in your inventory it may not count. Remember you use as many different colours as you can and to also paint as many cars as possible.

Heavy Rain - Interactive Drama: What you can do is try playing the game without a connection to PSN and then make sure you don't put Shaun down when holding him. Try to keep him on your shoulders as long as you can. It's strange but this may help you to get the trophy.

Heavy Rain - All Endings: You have to see each and every single ending on the same save file. When going to chapter select you can select save, but never do it on another save file. Additionally when starting a new game be warned that your endings will not carry over.

Heavy Rain - Perfect Crime: A few spoilers here, so be warned. If you don't kill Jason at Mad Jack instead of at the very end of the game this trophy may not pop, so get rid of him as soon as you can.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - One With the Shadows: Be mindful that you should NEVER sell your thieves guild armour until you talk to Tonila and upgrade it. If you don't at the end of the guild's quests where you have to talk to her to get the trophy, you'll be frozen on the same dialogue and won't get the trophy.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Oblivion Walker: There are plenty of reports that some of the daedric quests glitch. There are some of them:

1. In the House of Horrors. If you don't enter the house instantly after you recieve the quest line the the character you have to talk to will disappear or simply have no dialogue options.

2. The Cursed Tribe. If the giant attacking the village kills Atub you will not be able to talk to her and recieve your quest. The same thing applies if she dies in other any way.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Standing Stones: This trophy will pop early for you or not until much later. If it doesn't keep fast-traveling to the stones and the pop will eventually pop.
    Last edited by Kerwan_Ratchet; 02-02-2012 at 06:07 AM.

MK Plat = Overrated

Brutal Legend - Rock God - Not really a glitch but rather a corrupt save file. Once you reach over 80% completion, you run the risk of getting a corrupt save file. It happened to me just after I beat the game. After it happens, you can reload the last save point. However, once you do reload, you have to get 100% complete before you save again. That means one sitting. Could be hours of work.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Rage, I completed a Legendary of Wasteland mission on split screen it didn't pop until I did something in the campaign which was weeks later.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Regional Manager of War

Dragon Age Origins - Blight Queller

The most recent patches have screwed this trophy beyond recognition and you have to kill 1000 darkspawn with your character, any kills the AI gets does not count toward the trophy. If you play without the patches the darkspawn kills carry across different playthrough's and anyone in your party who kills a darkspawn counts toward the trophy.

Lvl 8 - Gold

crysis 2,tooled up and modern art are also glitched trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral_Awesome91 View Post
    Dragon Age Origins - Blight Queller

The most recent patches have screwed this trophy beyond recognition and you have to kill 1000 darkspawn with your character, any kills the AI gets does not count toward the trophy. If you play without the patches the darkspawn kills carry across different playthrough's and anyone in your party who kills a darkspawn counts toward the trophy.
    You forgot the part where if you download DLC it resets the counter, and if you start a new profile it also resets the counter

PRO Member

Assassins Creed Revelation - Sage trophy. Having patch 1.02 will stop the trophy from popping when collecting all books. A work around is just before you buy the last book , delete the patch first and restart the game and play offline to stop it from automatically loading the new patch. Ubisoft are still saying they are working on a fix but the patch came out mid-december and they aint found one yet.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Alright, I added a few. Make note though that I'll mainly add posts that have a silimar layout to how I've post them. I'm not going to add "this trophy is glitched and so is this" posts.

Anyway, keep it up people. I'm going to do a bit more work on the layout once I get my desktop internet backup.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - All trophies can become glitched. There is a common problem with this game in which trophies will stop popping. It happens at different times for everybody and any trophies you have not earned up till that point will become unavailable. Solution - There are 2 ways to stop this, but one only works sometimes - 1. Delete your game file, play offline so that you do not need to do updates and get the single player trophies (If you need MP trophies then you will have to do option 2) 2. Delete your game file AND your save file. This will delete everything on your AC B apart from your online rank but is the only way to get previously glitched multiplayer trophies and for me was the only way to get single player ones too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2BSm...eature=mh_lolz

THE LINK ABOVE IS A PILE OF SHIT, PLEASE DON'T CLICK ON IT. THANKYOU VERY MUCH.